1.

My original name was Atlas Tyme. A teen obsessed with reading fanfictions from anime to TV shows to movies; I read anything that interested me at that time. When Covid 19 hit, I was forced to quarantine and became an introvert. Wasting away my days watching TV shows and reading, I found that I'd craved social interaction less and less. It got to the point where when in-person school came back I still would've rather not interact with anyone. The only reason I went to school was for my education as I understood the importance of it.

I came to find out that everyone was basically the same. Except for a few people, almost all people my age were still immature and unable to perceive a future outside of high school. Killing themselves by doing drugs and going to parties they've- become inferior to me. At least my mindset allows me to view them as such.

Was I like this as well? I find myself wondering such a thing now that I've overcome this metaphorical point in my life. Actually, I guess it can be envisioned I've simply skipped this part of my story. 

My thoughts were clouding my mind, It's happened a lot nowadays. Playing different scenarios out and wondering questions I can't voice out; I drown myself and unconsciously tune out my surroundings and music lightly playing in my ear. My unfocused eyes stared down at the floor beneath, my skin feeling the pleasant rays the sun shone on me until suddenly everything comes back full focus. *BAM* 

My AirPods fall out of my ears and the phone that was previously clenched in my hand goes flying as I'm struck by a car. It was something split second, my body not even having enough time to brace itself as my mind registers everything going on. Then it all goes black with a half-heard *crack*. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taking a deep breath in I'm startled by my unfocused vision. The soft lullaby of a toy hanging over my place of wakening I can make out its abnormally large size. Moving my eyes around me, I see I'm in a wooden cage of sort and I'm wearing some pajamas with different animals on them. I see someone next to me, straining my neck muscles I try turning my head more until I hear. "*Awwww* Are you awake baby?"

Being lifted out of the cage I see someone ginormous in front of me which leads to several possibilities. The one I'm leaning towards the most is that I was just reborn as a baby, and I had just woken up from a nap and was about to be fed or played with by my caretaker or parent. 

The revelation shocked me and I started bawling. Not because of me not being able to say goodbye to those I cared about in my last life, or the possibility of never seeing them again. What I was crying from was shock, literally. My non-ability to reign in my emotions has left me to scream and cry in this lady's arms.

The voice of the woman whose carrying me is being dulled out by the now-running rampant thoughts in the forefront of my mind. I recognize I can achieve more than I had in my past life, considering the highest achievement I had was being an eleventh grader and motivated to become a psychologist. The fact I've been reborn has opened up gateways for me and lets me use the time I have gained to learn more about things I want. I want to be recognized as a genius, as someone who has the ability to persevere and imagine things unrealized by those around him. Someone comparable to the greats in history, Albert Einstein, Galileo Galilei. 

"What's all this crying I hear?" Being startled out of my thoughts by a new voice entering the surrounding I realize I recognize him. Even with my somewhat non-perfect vision, I can still perfectly see who said that. With him looking down at me over my new mother's shoulder, I see Joshua Parker. At least that's the only name I recognize him by as he's just a fictional dickbag in a TV show I like, and I've never cared for learning the names of the actors who played them as they've had no relevance in the stories I imagine them from.

My mother turns to look at him saying, " I don't know why he's crying. Josette's fine and sleeping it's just Malachai is probably hungry as he's just awoken from his nap." 

She changed her reasoning midway through her explanation to him on why I was crying. I stopped doing that by now as she placed a bottle in my mouth to silence my cries.

"I see." He responds and walks away. Most likely done with caring as I've shut up and stopped interrupting whatever he was doing previously. Wait, Malachai? 

Just now registering my name, or the name I was given by my new family I come to start being sleepy again. It's annoying being a baby and It's only been not even five minutes. Closing my eyes I fall back into slumber nightmaring of my future days to come.