Chp-6

"Sorry about your lost." Tray said while kissing my neck. I shrugged "I'm not." I mumbled. "Why not?"
I sighed "Because my father was verbally abusive to my mother and I. And I hated his guts."
"Oh damn."

"Hey guys." Gia sat at down in front of us. "Ew, what's wrong with you?" Sean asked. She sighed "Me and V had a fight. Nothing big."
"Aww." I cooed. "Surly she'll swing by tonight." I said.
"To work that tongue." Sean flicked his tongue out. We chuckled.

"I gotta go babe." Tray kissed my check. "Where you going?"
"I gotta handle some business, I'll see you tonight." He kissed my lips before walking out the cafeteria. "He going to come over and work that tongue?" Sean said.
"Shut up." I giggled.

After lunch I went to my locker and of course Tony and Ashely is locking faces across from me. I just ignore them and keep going along my business. I put some books in my bag and slam my locker shut.
I walked pass them and went to my class on the first floor; Physics. Ew!
I hate everything about it; the smell, teacher and the students. Its boring as hell in there and all we do it watch videos and have quizzes on them.
But thank god my teacher is not here, so basically we can do what ever we want. I sat in the back where I'm hidden.

I don't know what's wrong with me. I just like to be invisible.
I put my head phones in and plug up my charger on the wall. I just muted everything out basically, once the bad kids walk in the class is like the jungle; chaotic and a mess.

I almost jumped out of my skin when someone hand slammed the table. I looked up to see Ashely and her crew of bitches with no walls. I took out my ear plugs "How may I help you ladies?" I gave them a big fake smile.

Ashely scoffed "I seen you in the hallway looking at my boyfriend."
I raise a eyebrow "What? No body was looking at him and if I was then I was looking at the stain on his shirt."
She rolled her eyes "You better not have been looking at him."
"Nobody wants to look at Tony more than a second. So how about you go to your table and sit the hell down." I put my plugs back in and muted them out.

After Ashely cursing me out which I didn't hear, she sat at her table for the rest of the class period. When the bell rings I immediately grabbed my shit and speed walk out of class and to gym; the last period of the day.

I changed into my gray shirt and black sweatpants before sitting down at the top of the bleachers waiting for Tray. 5 minutes later he never came so I took out my phone to text him.

Me: Hey babe. Where are you?

Tray: I'm sorry but I can't make it to gym. I gotta take care of something.

Me: oh okay. I'll see you tonight.

Tray: Umm I can't make it tonight. How about we reschedule?"

Me: Yeah okay😒

Tray: What with the emoji?

Me: oh nothing. Bye.

Tray: Sorry.

Me: 👋 bye tray.

I put my phone away and just sat there reading my book during rest of the class. When school was over I went home to a empty house, Ma went to see dads lawyer to look at the will he made. So I'm stuck home alone until 8.

A quarter to 7 there was a knock on the door. I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs to the front door "Who is it?" I yelled. "It's your boyfriend."
I smiled and opened the door so he can walk in. He gently push me to the wall and lifted me up so the can wrap my legs around his waist. He kissed me with so much passion and lust.
I kicked the door clothes with my foot as he locked it and carried us upstairs to my room. He laid me out on the bed while us still ins full blown make out session.

"Stop!" He stopped and look down at me. "I think we're going way to fast."
"Oh." He got from in between my legs and sat on the edge of the bed. I sat up "So what brings you here?"

He chuckled "I wanted to check on you. You seemed kind of disappointed in the text."
I shook my head "No. Wait, aren't you supposed to be handling 'Business'"
"I wanted to check on you. Besides my wifey is my business." he kiss my lips.
I blushed and kissed back.

I pulled away before it became to heated. "Well I'm fine. Just watching a movie."
"What you watching?" He took off his shows and laid behind me with his back on the wall. I snuggled into his built chest "Avengers." I press play on the movie.
"This is like our 2nd date." I said. "Kind of." he kissed my neck. I moaned when he found my spot, I can feel him smirking against my skin. He put his big hand on my chest and kissed the spot.
I pushed his head away "Okay that's enough."
He chuckled "Yes sir."

"William Edward Winters. Why the hell is there a mess in the kitchen?" I was woken up from my mothers screaming. I looked at the clock and it was 8:30 p.m.
I turned around to see a wall instead of Travon. "William get down here and clean this up!"
"Okay Ma." I looked at my phone and a text popped up from Tray:
'Sorry I'm not there when you woke up. But your mother was coming in the door and I had to jump out the window, I had a fun date. P.S. you sleep like a angel.'
I looked up and saw the window opened. I chuckled to myself before closing it and walking downstairs to clean up the mess my mother was talking about.

"William." I wiped the the counter off before finishing up and turning to my mother. "Yes Ma?"
"I have to tell you something."
"What is it?" I leaned in front of her.

"You have a sister..."