Chp-26

I crossed my arms and looked down at Anthony sleeping body. I smirked before pulling on his blanket that he was sleeping on so he can roll off the bed and into the floor.
Anthony hissed as he clenched his side where his stitches is. "What the hell William!?" He yelled.

"You lied to me." I simply said.

"What the hell are you talking bout?" He ease his way off the ground and on to his bed. "How did you get in here anyway?"

"Where's the gun?" I asked, ignoring his question.

"What are you talking bout?"

I rolled my eyes and started to look under his bed where I saw a hulk metal lunch box. I pulled it out from under the bed and immediately opened it to see a sandwich bag of weed, I think 500 dollars in cash and a roulette with 4 bullets on the side.

"Why are you going through my stuff?" Anthony snatched the lunch box away from before closing and locking it.

I took the opportunity to take his phone and lock myself in his bathroom. I hurried in putting in the passcode he told me and went to his gallery where the video is.

Banging on the door made my heart beat faster as I deleted the video. I turned the phone off and opened the door to see a furious Anthony.

"First you come in here and flip me off my bed, then you went through my shit and now you took my phone and did God knows what. Give me my phone." he stuck out his hand.

I put the phone in his hand before brush passing him and I n my way out the door.

"Oh and that video you deleted, I have other copies." he said.

I stopped in my tracks and slowly turned to see a smirking evil Anthony. "What?" I said.

His smirking turned into a evil grin. "I have other copies of the video. Do you think I'm stupid William? I knew this would happen." he shrugged. "You should of never walked up in here, now I have to send out the video."

I step closer to him. "You wouldn't dare."

He step closer to me with a evil look. "Oh, I would."

I cross my arms in front of my chest. "What do you want?"

He raise an eyebrow. "Why would you think I want something?"

"I know you Anthony, you always want something. So tell me what you want so I can go home."

He smiled. "Lets see. I had that. Don't want that. That's to over your price."

I rolled my eyes. "Can you hurry up." I urged.

He looked at me up and down. "I had that, don't want it again."

I scoffed. "Boy please."

"Someone is getting feisty." he snapped his fingers in a diva way.

I rolled my eyes. "Whatever. But seriously, hurry up. I gotta go to my graduation rehearsal."

"Oh shit! That today?"

"Not shit."

"Can you give me a ride?" He had the nerve to asked.

"Uh-no."

"The video remember." he taunt.

I huffed. "Fine. Let's go, before we're late." I walked out his room.

"Wait up!" He yelled as I jog down the stairs.

"You better hurry the fuck up!" I yelled back. I saw him trying to jog down the stairs.
I opened the door before walking outside to my car, with Anthony trying to speed walk knowing I would leave his ass here.