Chp-9

I giggled as Tray kissed on my neck. We was on my mother couch in the living room. We was supposed to be watching a movie but Tray had other plans.

It's been a month since Travon asked me out, so far he has proven to me that he would never cheat nor lie to me, but I'm still not ready to have sex with him yet. Ashely and I has been spending some time together, we're starting to have the brother and sister bond. My mother is getting back on the horse again, she has been going out and coming home late with a smile on her face and a smell of men's cologne on her. My mother seem so happy with her new man and if she's happy I'm happy.

"Y'all better knock it off." My mother said while walking down stairs. Tray stopped kissing my neck "Sorry Ms. Winters."
I chuckled at him "Punk." I said. "Your mother still has to leave." he mouthed. I gulped before putting my attention back on the tv.
"William, I'll be back I'm going to run to the bank." Ma said.
"Okay." she walked out. Tray bite his lip, I ran upstairs with him on my tail.
He picked me up and walked into my room before tossing me on the bed. I was a giggling mess.

"Wait!" I tried to catch my breath. "Okay, I'm sorry."
He smirked "You better be."
"Boy bye." I walked passed him and out my room to go back to the living room to finish the movie.

--------------------
"Have you and Tray have sex yet?" My mother asked. I choked on my phone and drunk all of my water, I cleared throat before answering "No."
"Just making sure." she ate a piece of her chicken.
"Have you and your mystery man have sex yet?"
"No. You know I'm still a virgin."
I busted out laughing and hit my knee "And I'm not gay." I wiped the fake tears away. She rolled her eyes "Whatever."
"But seriously though, all jokes aside. When am I going to him?"
"When the time comes."
"Mhm. Is he a biker guy?"
She chuckled "No. He's not rebellious nor boring, he's a normal guy."

"How normal? Like I have a degree normal or I have a sex room normal?"
She laughed "What the hell? I don't recall having a sex room is normal?"
I shrugged "Christian Grey thinks it's normal."
"Okay, no more late night movies for you." She collected our plates and walk to the kitchen, I follow behind her and sit in the stool. "So, what do you want for dessert?" She ask.

"Ice cream."
"Ice cream it is." She pulled out the pint of ice cream and two spoons. "Tell me more about him." I said as she sets the stuff down in front of us.
"He's a really nice guy."
"How nice?"
She shrugged "He's really respectful and he doesn't really judge."
"Okay. What does he look like? How old is he?"
"You ask to many questions."
I shrugged "I'm curious."

She ate a spoon full of ice cream before replying "Curiosity killed the cat."
"Well I must be in heaven." We chuckled.

I like spending times like this with my mother; it brings the happiness out of both of us even on a cloudy day. No problems, worries nor people bringing our pride down. Just us in our little circle.

"How about we all go out to dinner Sunday, so you can meet him?"
I smiled and nod "I would love to meet the man that's sleeping with my mom."
She rolled her eyes "We're not sleeping together."
"Yeah okay. Keep telling yourself that. Remember I been your age once." I ate a spoonful of the ice cream.

We joked and laughed until the ice cream was all gone. I helped my mom clean and put up the food before there was a knock on the door. "I'll go get it." I said.
I walk to the door and opened it to see a very handsome brown skin man; he had a toned body, 6'2 or 6'3, nice freshly cut hair, big chest, nice smile, nice smooth face and tattoos for days.
"Hello, is Tiffany here?"
"Umm, and you are?" I asked.
"I'm-"

"James. W-what are you doing here?" My mother came to the door. She pulled me behind her in a protective way.
He smirked "I can't see my little sister?" My eyes widen.

My mother never talked about her family. Every time I asked she would shut me out or change the subject. I always grew up that I never had cousins or an aunt and uncle on my mother side. So yeah I'm a little shocked that this man is calling my mother 'sister.' But something is off about this dude, he seem sneaky especially with that smile of his.

"This must be William." the guy looked at me. "Maybe you should leave." Ma said. James frowned "And why would I do that?"
"Because it's not a good idea for you to be here. So please leave." my mother said calmly. James smirked and chuckled "Aight. I guess I'll see you later, sis." He walked off our porch and to his car.

My mother closed the door before locking it and taking a deep breath. "What just happened?" I asked.
My mother shook her head "Nothing for you to worry about."
"But h-"
"William, stop. Just help me finish cleaning." she walked back into the kitchen. I looked at her and at the door.

Something's fishy is going on, and I'm going to find out..

James in m/m