Chapter One - A Walk In The Forest

"I'm heading out for a walk, I'll be back in around an hour," Lillith told both of the expressionless guards who were guarding the front entrance of the castle. "OK princess Lilly, just be careful and come back soon!" The guard on the left said. "I will don't worry!" Lilly had said to the guard who still had the same lifeless and boring expression on his face.

     Lilly went off into the forest to calm herself down, as she felt so miserable and angry. "I seriously don't get why they are making me do this!" Lilly said with an angry tone, and she kicked a pinecone that was in the dirt path out of anger. A few minutes later she started rambling to herself again, "I don't even know this guy and they're expecting me to marry him!?" She said as a tear or two rolled down her lightly freckled cheeks, and down to her chin. Wiping away the tears she let out a long sigh and continued to walk.

     After a few minutes of walking around, somebody ended up bumping into her. "Oh my! I'm so sorry, I wasn't paying attention to where I was going!" The person started apologizing to Lilly. "Oh, it's alright," Lilly said with a small smile. She looked up and she realized who had bumped into her, "wait a second. Aren't you Willow? The Witch Princess or something?" Lilly said in a questioning tone. "Yea I am, we've met before. Right?" Willow had said while nodding. "I think we met during a meeting my parents had held a few months back," Lilly said. "I never properly met you though." She continued saying.

[They introduced themselves]

     "What are you doing here Willow?" Lilly asked. "Well I'm getting some herbs because I'm making a new potion," Willow said smiling. "Can I help you with that?" Lilly said hoping she would say yes. "Sure, why not!" Willow said with a happy smile. They ended up chatting and laughing for a while, neither of them realizing that the sun was going down already. Willow looked up to see the mix of pink and blue mixing in the sky above them, "it's getting late I should probably head back." She said while catching Lilly's attention. "Oh no! I said I was going to be back within an hour!" Lilly had said with a worried expression. "Before I leave though."Lilly started, "Wanna meet back here around one tomorrow afternoon?" Lilly had asked. "Sure!" Willow said before waving and hurrying back to her castle. 

    Rushing back to the castle Lilly was thinking about how much trouble she was going to be in. " I'm back, I'm back," Lilly said in between heavy breaths. "Where have you been young lady?" The guard on the right started saying with a small bit of anger in his voice. "Sorry, sorry! I bumped into somebody and then we started chatting for a while!" Lilly said still breathing heavily. "I'll let it slide this time, but have it happen again and there will be consequences!" The guard on the right said with a stern expression showing he was being serious. "Of course, I will be heading inside now," Lilly said with a nervous tone, as she walked inside her castle.