Chapter Two - The Maid

Walking inside the princess realized just how long she was gone. "I WAS GONE FOR 4 HOURS!?" Lilly screamed as she looked up at the huge clock on the wall. "Welcome home sweetie!" Lillith's mother had said with a very unsettling tone, sending shivers down Lilly's spine. "Hello, Mother," Lilly said in a nervous tone. "Why does she have to be so scary?" Lilly thought to herself. "Now just where have you been?" Her mother said in the same unsettling tone. "I was in the forest going for a walk." Saying that nervously Lilly's father started to ask questions. After what felt like hours they finally stopped throwing questions at her, and then she was dismissed to her room.

"Finally!" Lilly whispered when she reached her huge bedroom. "I thought they would never shut up." She said whispering again. She went over to her bed and laid down on her sage green covers with loads of little pink, white, and purple flowers all randomly scattered on it, which she had embroidered all by herself a year or two ago. She fell asleep almost as soon as her head hit her pillow, only to be woken up some minutes later by her personal maid, "Dinner is ready miss Lilly, come downstairs please." She said that with a happy smile and then left Lilly alone in her room to wake up.

After she finished eating her dinner, she went upstairs to get ready for sleep. "This will do." She said as she grabbed a nightgown out of her huge walk-in closet that held all of her beautiful dresses, and other stuff. Once she finished changing she brushed her teeth and went to bed, again she fell asleep as soon as her head hit her pillow.

[The next day] 

 "Miss Lilly, it's time to wake up!" Lilly's maid said. "OK, I'm up!" Lilly said while sitting up in her bed. She got up and went into her closet, "hmm what should I wear today?" She said, she couldn't decide between two of the less fancy dresses. "I don't want to wear something too fancy today." She said walking out of her closet to ask the maid which one she should wear for the day. "Hmm I like that one," she said while pointing to the green dress with little flowers on the sleeves. "OK! I'll go put this one on, Thanks!" Lilly said walking over to her bathroom. "No problem Miss Lilly." The maid said. Walking out of her bathroom Lilly twirled to show her dress to the maid. "How do I look?" Lilly said. "Amazing as always miss Lilly!" The maid said with a big happy smile. "Thank you, Emily!" She said walking back to the closet to put the other dress away. "She called me my actual name, but she never does that. She normally calls me 'miss'." Emily thought to herself in shock. 

"Emily, can you do my hair please?" Lilly asked. "Of course!" Emily said cheerfully while signaling Lilly to sit in front of the large vanity. After she sat down, Emily started up a conversation, "what would you like me to do?" She asked. "You can do it, however, you would like!" Lilly said smiling. "Ooo yay!" Emily said with a little squeal. "Oh sorry, heh." Emily awkwardly laughed. "It's alright!" Lilly said. "OK, I'm finished!" Emily said smiling at her work. "Oh my goodness! This looks amazing!" Lilly said while looking at her hair in the mirror. "Thank you, Miss Lilly, oh, and you're welcome!"The maid said with a big smile. 

that's the hairstyle : )

"You should head downstairs breakfast should be ready by now," Emily said while heading to the door to open it. "OK!" Lilly said getting up and she started walking to the door. After Lilly finished up her breakfast she starts to take her plate to the kitchen. "I can take that from you!" Emily said popping in from out of nowhere. "Wha!" Lilly said jumping back a little, getting startled by Emily. "Oh, I'm sorry! I didn't mean to scare you!" Emily said as she frowned a little. "Oh no, it's alright!" Lilly said to her. Emily smiled and took the plate to take to the kitchen. "Emily I'm going to head out on a walk!" Lilly said. "OK! Have fun and try to come back within an hour or two!" Emily said laughing a little. "I will don't worry!" Lilly said as she walked out the large doors to start heading towards the meeting spot.

sorry if this chapter was really long! The next chapter will be shorter

I hope you like this book, I'm working really hard to make the chapters : )