Chapter Four - Potions

"I'm home!" Willow shouted as she walked in through the large scary metal doors of the castle. "Hello Willow," A voice said from the top of the stairs. "Oh hi mom," Willow said a bit startled by her mother's voice. "Did you have fun on your walk?" Her mother asked. "Yep!" Willow said happily, "I'm gonna head up to my room to change." Willow said as she started to head upstairs. "OK, sweetie." Willows mother said as she started to head downstairs.

Walking in her room she let out a sigh, "I wished we could've spent more time together." She thought to herself as a small frown appeared on her face. "At least we got to see each other," she thought quickly making her smile again. She grabbed a black and purple dress that had lace around the sleeves and changed her clothes. Then she took off her shoes and put on a pair of short brown boots that had a very short heel on the bottom.

"Ok now time to fix my hair," she thought to herself while looking into her mirror and at her messy hair. She took out the hair tie and started to undo the braid with her fingers. Her hair was now really wavy, but it was all frizzy and messy. "Welp I gotta comb this out," she said while grabbing her hairbrush. She brushed out the tangles and tamed the little strands of hair that were sticking out, and she left her hair down. "That should do it," she said looking at her hair. She walked away from the mirror and into a room attached to hers.

Walking into this room she shut the door and went to one of the many bookshelves in the small room. She pulled one of the books and the bookshelf turned to reveal another room. She sat down at the little desk that was in the middle of the room, opened one of the draws, and grabbed a book. "Spells and Potions" was written on the cover, she flipped the book open to a page. "Flying Potion" was on the top of the page, "perfect," Willow whispered to herself. "I have everything I need too!" She whispered excitedly looking at the shelves that had many different herbs, potions In bottles, crystals, mushrooms, bones, a witch broom was propped up on a shelf, and two wands were propped up too.

She grabbed a bottle full of a yucky green-colored liquid the label said: "Swamp Water" she placed it on her desk, grabbed a mushroom, and a couple of different herbs, also grabbed an empty bottle. She walked over to her desk placed everything down, and then grabbed a small bowl.

She lit a candle and started to make the potion. She finished and put it in the bottle, "all I have to do now is test it," she looked at it a little worried. "It's ok Willow, just take a sip." She looked at the potion, took out the cork lid, and took a sip. "Ew!" She gagged at the taste. She started to float. "Woah, it's workin-" She said happily, only to be cut off by her falling to the ground. "Ouch," she said looking at her hand. It was bruised, she walked over to her shelf full of potions grabbed one, and took a sip. "Healing Potion" the bottle read, Willow hummed as she looked down at her now healed hand.

"OK that's enough for today," she said as she started to put all of her stuff back on the shelves. She left the room, and back into her "library" well it was a library but also where she could be at peace. She walked out of the library and back into her room satisfied that she mastered a new potion.

Sorry this chapter was long - and REALLY unnecessary but I wanted to do something that was Willow pov.

Also! sorry I didn't post this chapter yesterday I was really busy, and I honestly forgot to post it.