Chapter Three - Her Eyes

"I'm going for a walk again," Lilly said to the same two guards from yesterday. "I should be back before 4." "Ma'am that's three hours from now?" The guard on the right said confused. "I know!" Lilly said happily walking to the forest to meet with Willow again.

She sat there waiting for around 10 minutes when she heard footsteps behind her. Turning around she saw Willow. "Hey Willow!" Lilly said happily. "Hey!" Willow said smiling. They both started talking and giggling for at least an hour. "Willow?" Lilly said looking at her. Willow was staring into Lilly's eyes for around 3 minutes before she shook her head and said sorry. "Her eyes are so pretty, I can't stop staring." Willow thought to herself.

Willow had started to take in Lillys facial features, her freckled cheeks, her ocean blue eyes, her smile. It was just so mesmerizing to her. Lilly started to notice that Willow was staring. "Are you ok, do I have something on my face?" Lilly said a little embarrassed thinking she had something on her face. Willow giggled, "there is nothing on your face," she giggled again. "You're just really pretty!" Willow said and saw that Lilly's freckled cheeks now had a bit of a pink tint to them. "Th-thanks!" Lilly stuttered. "You're welcome!" Willow said smiling.

"I think I have to go home," Lilly said. "Aww why?" Willow said with a sad look. "I said I would be home around this time so I gotta head back," Lilly said. "Ok," Willow said. "Wanna meet back here same time tomorrow?" She said. "Yea I will...hopefully," Lilly said whispering the last part. "What was that?" Willow said questioning what Lilly had whispered. "Nothing!" Lilly said smiling. "OK? Well bye!" Willow said getting up to head to her home. "Wait!" Lilly said running towards her. "Wha-" Willow said but got cut off by Lilly pulling her into a hug. "Oh," Willow said while she returned the hug. "OK, you can go now, bye!" Lilly said running off. "Bye, I'll see you tomorrow!" Willow said with a smile.

Sorry, this chapter is so short I'm trying really hard on making a new chapter every day.