Meeting Part 2

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Picture of Kora.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ryder POV:

I had just got to Cam's Place when he starts saying his dad got remarried and she and her daughter would be coming " I hope she not annoying" Cam says we all agree with him. When John calls us that they are here.
We walk out the house and stand by the door. When I see the most beautiful girl ever her long black hair, big brown eyes, small face and those lips I would love to kiss, and her skin looked so flawless. I see her stare but I act like I don't. " Damn Cam your new sister is hot" Cole says I nod in agreement. We walk over to her and I just stare as everyone introduce themselves to her.

I walk up im 6'2 while she is 5'4. I grabbed her hand to shake when I get these little spark that go up my arm " Ryder" I said in my deep voice it made her shiver. I smirked when saw this " uh K-Kora" she stutter a little.

Cam links his arm with her he leads her in to the house so after two minutes we end up in this big room with a pool table, dart board, game systems, a nice looking comfortable black couch and 64' in tv.

" Excuse me can someone show me to the bathroom" she ask when I stands up " I'll show you" I starts to walk so she follow looking at the walls and the pictures on them, when I stop making her bump into my hard back. " we are here" she looked from behind me and saw the bathroom she walked past me and into the bathroom shut and locked the door. She come out of the when I grab her and pushe her on the wall and look into her eyes " what are you doing to me" I said, she looked confused " w-what do-o you mean-n" I bring my hand up and softly run it over her cheek. We stand there for a good minute until I remove myself from her and walks way she follow not wanting to get lost.

We got back to the game room I go play pool with Sam.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kora POV:

As we got back to the game room Ryder goes play pool with Sam and I go play darts with Luke.

When my mom and John came in.
" Kora and boys" John says " Boys y'all can stay the night if y'all want since there is school tomorrow and Kora we will show you to your room" John and my mom start to leave so I follow " bye" I say to the boys

I follow John and my mom upstairs and down halls when we came to a door my mom smiled and told me to go look inside. When I open the door I thought I died and went to heaven the room was black and white it was a roof top room I loved it so much the bed was big and it laid on the floor and a frame. I jumped up and down and gave John a big hug and kiss on the cheek. " You are the best person ever thank you John" I let go of him and hugged my mom I went and jumped and laid on the bed.

I got up and I see two other doors I go to the first door to see the walk in closet with all types of clothes hang up and shoes on the wall I take closer look and see them all in my sizes. I walk out of the closet to the next door when I opened it I couldn't even say anything I walk in and touch the wall it was made of rocks and the floor made out of black shine tile. There was a big mirror and the tube it was great and big. I think to my self I could get user to this. I went and took a quick shower and change into my pjs. Thinking of how school would go when I got into bed turning the lights off and falling into a sleepless sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~