Meeting Part 1

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
The picture above is the six giys. I will show each one by themselves later on during the book.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kora POV:

Me and mom had just arrived in Corpus Christi, Texas on a private jet that is owned by John. As we get out the jet we see a long black hummer limo. I look to my left side to see my mom jumping up and down like a little girl. " Are you happy?"

She looks at me with this big smile and nods yes. We get into the limo as we drive we pass these little shops, I think to myself of how cute they look.

We pass these house, the houses are so beautiful We pull into this house that has pretty white, brown, gray wood and bricks. As we pull up to the front door a tall man comes out.

I think to myself he looks like a player. My mom jumps out of the limo and speed walks over to him, his arms wraps around her and they share a long sweet kiss.

As I was about to clear my throat, I see six guys step outside of the house. All of them looked good one of them just stuck out to me, his jawline was so define his lips looked kissable. I shaked my head getting out of my thoughts.

I look at my mom to see she was done kissing John. I walk over to her and smile up at her and John. " Kora it is so nice to meet you," John says. " it is nice to meet you too," i replie. " Let me introduce you to the guys"

The guys come up each smiling, I smile back. This guy with big eyes smiles and hugs me. I stand there shocked I didn't know what to do so I pat his back. " Hi I'm Luke" he introduce himself as he pulled away from the hug. " Kora" I say.

The next guy came over and shook my hand, so I shake his hand back " Names Sam". "Kora". Right after he left this guy with blond hair gave me big hug with the biggest smile on his face, " I'm Cam your new big brother" he says with a light laugh. I laugh and hug him back " Kora." I pulled away so does Cam.

This guy with sun glasses comes up shakes and then kisses the top of my hand " Cole" he says, I laugh " Kora" he goes back to were the others are. I giggle, when the next guy comes up and bows " I'm Logan" he says with this accent that is very attractive so I cursty " Kora" I stand back up when the last guy comes up he is tall about 6'2 while I'm 5'4. He is so handsome when he grabbed my hand to shake my tummy does these little flips " Ryder" his voice was deep it made me shiver. He smirked when he saw this " uh K-Kora" I stutter a little.

I let go of his hand and he walked back to the others. I stand there for awhile until Cam links his arm with mines he leads me in to the house so after two minutes we end up in this big room with a pool table, dart board, game systems, a nice looking comfortable black couch and 64' in tv.

" Excuse me can someone show me to the bathroom" I ask when Ryder stands up " I'll show you" he starts to walk so I follow looking at the walls and the pictures on them, when Ryder stops making me bump into his nice hard back. " we are here" I looked from behind him and saw the bathroom I walked past him and into the bathroom shut and locked the door. I turn the sink on and looked in the mirror flatting my hair, I finished and come out of the when Ryder grabs me and pushes me on the wall and looks me into the eyes " what are you doing to me" I was confused " w-what do-o you mean-n" he brings his hand up and softly run it over my cheek. We stand there for a good minute until he removes himself from me and walks way o follow not wanting to get lost.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~