prologue

People might think the potter's are a loving family with their son: evan potter the "boy who lived" but that's just what other people think. only a couple of people know's about their eldest son haridian sirus potter. Families like the weasly's and the longbottoms.

But he wasn't treated like his twin brother he was mistreated, neglected and starved, the only people who seemed to love him are his godparents: Remus lupin and Sirus black but he didn't see them that much because they work at hogwarts. Though he was an intelligent boy even without his parents love.

He started walking at 5 months, started talking at 12 months started reading at one years old and started cooking for himself at four. He was now currently 10. he's been all by himself his whole life. He never left the potter library he basically lived there.you could say that he read all the books and he was a master in all hogwarts subjects especially potions. Though his parents didn't know that because they thought he was a squib.

Hadrian's mother, father and twin always said that he a "freak", a "disappointment" and the "devil" because of his eyes. His eyes were not normal for a eleven year old wizard. One of his eyes were bright emerald green, and the other was neon blue. If he asks questions he gets punished, if he gets in the way of his brother and his "fame" he gets punished. His parents never let him go outside the manor, they thought if the wizarding world found out about him it would ruin his twins "reputation". Hadrian was cold to anyone and everyone. He felt something no child should feel, he felt hate.

The Wizarding world ain't gonna know what hit 'em.