chapter 1

WARNING: ABUSE

Hadrian's pov

Hi you must know me as "Evans brother" or as the brother of the "boy- who- lived" but my name is Hadrian sirus potter or harry for short. Today is my "brothers" birthday, realize how I said my brothers birthday, yeah although were twins my "parents" only only celebrates his birthday because he's the so called boy- who-lived. I doubt they even remember i exist.

I was currently in the library withe snake, venom was her name. I found her in the forest. Though lily and James did not, I mean how they. They don't even know I exist.

"Harry!" I heard a muffled voice from the hallway, but I know that voice anywhere it was my godfather Sirus.

I ran as fast as I could and into the the hallway until I saw him. I ran up to him and jumped into his arms

"Prongslet! I missed you" he said as he hugged me back.

"I missed you too"

"Where were you i was for you everywhere"

"I was in the library, reading" I said as I pulled away. He smirked and said "ate you turning into a mini me? "Probably"

"Come on we are going to open presents" he said pulling my arm but stopped when I pulled my arm back.

"You mean Evan's going to open presents" he looked at me confused.

"What are you talking about" he laughed.

"You don't know, do you?"

"Know what"

"I-" I was cut off by Sirus.

"There neglecting you aren't they?"

"Yeah, how did you know"

"James started acting differently from when we were younger. He got fame hungry and more arrogant. And lily got mean and snobby".

" well I'm not surprised" I said.

"Come on your not staying here"

"Where are we going" I asked "you are coming to live with me but first we're going to make a scene at someone's birthday party" he said smirking.

He quickly pulled me downstairs where evans birthday party was keeping. The living room was decorated in griffindor red and it had small royal chair and evan was sitting on it, with lily and James were on either sides getting the people.

" POTTER! Patfoot said as he walked up to James and everyone was staring at him preferably me i thought it was because of my eyes and guess what I was right.

"Siri what go-, "that's black to you potter.

"What the hell were you thinking, neglecting your child have you gone insane".

"What are you talking about, what child" lily said

"I'm talking about harry"

I stood there and watched as lily and James went as white as Mr. Dumbledores beard.

"Harry darling, where have you been" lily asked in a sweet voice. If she thought I was going to forgive her she was mistaken.

"I was in the library reading since I was four" I said in a cold voice. I could hear gasps and murmurs all around.

"I'm taking harry where he will not be neglected. He started walking away but stopped.

"Wait! You can't take him he is still our son and we are his guardian's.

"Says who"

"Says me"

Sirus kneeled down to me and wishpered in my ears." Harry he not wrong I can't take you, but Don't worry once you start going to hogwarts you can start living with me for the holidays, ok.

I nodded I felt sad but of course I didn't show it.

Sirius stood up and turned to James. " I will be coming back tomorrow if he's not fed then I will beat your ass and you know I can" he said as his eyes turned black.

_______________________________________

Later that night someone came into my room I didn't know who it was until he turned on the lights there stood my "parents" with pats?

I looked at them confused until James dragged me by my hair and kicked me to the ground. Him and lily started hitting me with the bats and kicking me in my stomach and face until I passed out

So sorry this is late guys and girls, I've been busy with school and school work. Anyways hope you guys enjoyed it.

Byeeeeeeeeeeee