ᴛᴡᴏ ᴏғ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛs

♧︎

nicolas jones didn't want to get caught up in the affairs of the marauders in the first place. all he wanted was a normal school year with no drama; but with his best friend as loki hawthorne, that wasn't always an easy task. she was, after all, the hands that brought them together and the glue that kept them stuck.

"just one year, for the love of merlin! one year of peace, please!"

the one thing nicolas really didn't want was a complicated involvement with the one and only james potter. he was, after all, nicolas' 'enemy', and had a relationship -albeit very confusing and seemed to change in label every day - with lily evans. somewhere along the course of time together, nicolas managed to shift james' view without meaning to.

"i know i love lily, but listen to me, like you did last year. that's the nic i need right now."

nicolas was so reluctant to the boy because, at the end of the day, lily and james were only on a break. right?

"you're going to go back to lily, just like you always have, like you always will, and keep it just the two of you. this is going to be a one-time thing, you'll see."

"please don't let it be."

♧︎

playlist !

space song ; beach house
play date ; melanie martinez
jealous ; eyedress
slow dancing in the dark ; joji
starting line ; luke hemmings
only love can hurt like this ; paloma faith
lover ; taylor swift
line without a hook ; ricky Montgomery
my kind of woman ; mac demarco
put your head on my shoulder ; paul anka
good old-fashioned lover boy ; queen
paper rings ; taylor swift
the beatles ; the beatles

♧︎

cast !

evan peters as nicolas jones

aaron taylor-johnson as james potter

other characters:

maia mitchell as loki hawthorne

ben barnes as sirius black

andrew garfield as remus lupin

jamie bell as peter pettigrew

luca hollestelle as lily evans

jorja smith as marlene mckinnon

sofia bryant as mary macdonald