❤Eddie - Picnic Date

"7:30pm.. I'm on time thankfully. " I muttered to myself as I hopped out of my car grabbing a few blankets and pillows I had picked out for me and Eddie's date. Speaking of, where's his car? I hummed glancing around just to see if maybe he parked far away but no, his car wasn't in sight.

I lastly grabbed a portable record player along side a few of Eddie and I's favorite records that I brought along as a surprise for him. I headed off the the spot he showed me in the forest a few days ago.

Once arriving at said spot I set up the blankets and pillows and placing the record player in a suitable spot I heard a few leaves crunch and turned. "You really shouldn't have" Eddie laughed looking at me setting up what basically could have been described as a nest.

I smiled at him and stood up taking the huge-ass blanket he brought from under his arm. "Well, we'll have an extra if it gets cold. " I spoke after setting the blanket down and turned back to him as he placed down a pack of diet cokes, a picnic basket, and his "special" lunchbox.

He sat down afterwards patting the spot next to him. I sat down and he pulled me to his body and leaned back. I giggled as I fell on top of him, my head on his chest. "See what I mean by the sky being almost as beautiful as you?" He smiled and pointed up at the stars slowly beginning to show in the setting sky. "I don't know, I think that's and insult to the sky honestly." I laughed but Eddie turned to me frowning "hey," he pulled my face closer to his, "you're beautiful and I love you so shush."

I pulled back confused, "what? " I fully sat up and looked at Eddie, "You....LOVE me? " my eyes started to water in joy. Eddie shot up and cupped my face in his hands, wiping the few tears that fell. "Yes. I am utterly in love with you. If it's too early for you to want to say that back I understand but, " Eddie stared into my eyes for a second, pausing his words. "I want you to know that I do love you so much."

I blinked at Eddie as we held eye contact. I tried to speak but couldn't. "You don't need to say it back yet, I'll still," I cut Eddie's words off by kissing him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and his hands flowed to my waist. We only broke the kiss for a second so Eddie could pull me into his lap. After a minute or two we broke apart and just looked into each other's eyes.

Eddie's eyes moved to my lips a few times taking in how they had become slightly swollen and red. I spoke up once he kept eye contact with me again, "I love you too Eddie Munson" I smiled and pecked his lips. "Thank god... " Eddie tossed his head back and let out a heavy breath then kissing me again lingering for a few seconds.

After he pulled back he glanced over to the basket and smiled, "We should eat that before any bugs do." I turned my head to the basket and agreed, getting off of his lap, "You want to pick an album while I get the food sorted?" Eddie nodded and turned to the records placed on top the player.

Once I got mostly everything out and opened two diet cokes for us I sat back down next to Eddie handing him his coke and putting my head on his shoulder. Eddie looked at me after taking a sip from his drink, "Man I'm glad you showed up in my life. " I smiled and looked at him pecking his lips again, "The feeling is mutual Munson."

Eddie chuckled and looked up, "You're the only person I let call me by my last name, you know that right?" He looked back at me towards the end of his sentence raising an eyebrow. "I know Munson, I know. " I smirked at him and he looked at my lips, "C'mere smartass." he said kissing me.