❤Argyle- (P1)Goth Lover

"Soo.. Who is this dude?" I said turning to Eden while she was doing her makeup. Eden had just been explaining to me about some guy they had met a couple of weeks ago that was 'so my type' as they so claimed.

"Dude, Come on, he was a squishy stoner with long hair, that's your type and you know it." Eden chuckled, god I wish she couldn't read me like a book sometimes.

"Plus, you're moving to Hawkins for that job right?" I nodded, confirming Eden's words. "Well he lives there now so.... you could meet up with him, I have his number if you want it."

I wasn't really interested in dating long distance but if he was going to be in the same town then it was worth a shot. I accepted Eden's offer for this dudes number and she scribbled it down before handing it to me. To which I placed it in the pocket of my jacket.

"I'll call him just to let you know you have his number and that you might be interested in meeting him" she smiled before we heard a honk outside signaling that my mom was here to pick us up.

"that's our cue let's go babes." I said before grabbing my bag and heading to my mom's car dragging Eden behind me.

(Time Travel forwards and POV change to Eden all thanks to Smoking some of Argyles Purple Palm Tree Delight)

I hopped out of (Y/N)'s mom car and thanked them before dashing to the front door, stopping to wave goodbye as they drive off, then heading inside. I ran up to my room tossing my bag down and grabbing my phone, quickly dialing Argyle.

"Yo it's Argyle who's talking?" He said from the other end.

"Argyle I have done you a massive favor, so you know how you're into goth people right?" I spewed over the phone excited to set my friend up.

"Yea, that's why I vibe with you. But uhm, what do you mean favor?" He questioned.

"So, I have this friend who's also goth but they're more your type and they smoke, annnddd they're into guys like you, AND they're moving to hawkins to work at that new book place." I excitedly said over the phone.

"Wait, really? Yo that's awesome Eden!! When do they move here?" He exclaimed.

"They leave tomorrow, so Friday, they'll be there maybe around like noon-ish Saturday. To my knowledge they'll be moving in for like most of the week since they don't start their job until two weeks from now." I spoke slowly over the phone making sure Argyle could solidly format my friends moving plans.

"Anyways Argyle, my favor is that I gave them your number after hyping you up a bit. They're down to meet up and are okay with me giving their number to you as well. Got paper and something to write with?" I explained shortly.

"Uh shit one second..." I could hear shuffling and rummaging from Argyle's end. "Okay I'm good." I then listed off (Y/N)'s number, only talking to Argyle for a bit hyping (Y/N) this time before saying goodbye and hanging up.

"These two are so perfect for each other, I seriously hope this goes well." I said to myself as I readied for bed.

(The Purple Palm Tree Delight high wore off so back to your POV in part two! )