Prologue

Some says that money can't buy you happiness but some doesn't agree with that. They said money can buy you happiness.

That's not the case for Kiyoko Midari. She has a job, A money and a big house, everything! but— why does she still feel so unhappy?

She could buy anything she wants and get anything she ever wanted but it doesn't change the fact that she still feels unhappy. Why is she unhappy?

Maybe because she was alone. Alone in her big house, Alone when she eats and alone when she sleeps.

Forever alone and all she has are her posters of her favorite anime.

Tokyo Revengers.

She's a thirty-two years old woman who still loves watching anime. It was her only happiness. But what if one day, She was declared to be a mother of six unknown kids? And she later on finds out that these kids were her favorite and hated characters in the anime she loves? And that she was tasked to collect them all like a pokemon go? Would she accept the task? Would she—

“Stop with the stupid questions and get on with the story damnit!” Kiyoko demanded impatiently.

*Clears throat* Well someone's getting cranky so let's just get on with the story.

•••••

Sipping her coffee, Kiyoko swiped her screen with her thumb with a sour look on her face. Her medium short brownish hair was tied into a messy bun and her brownish red was looking on her phone. After a few moments later she placed her phone down on the coffee table with a sigh.

It was silent inside her house. No noise was heard except of the sound of her pan that was on the kitchen and the scent of an overcooked egg.

“Oh shit!” She cussed as she stood up running to the kitchen. She hurriedly turned the stove off then she looked at the pan with irritation in her delicate face.

“How stupid could I be?! How could I forget that I was cooking at egg?!” She exasperatedly sighed then she looked at the burnt egg that was inside the pan.

Maybe that's what happens when someone's alone. No one could remind them—

“No wonder why you keep burning your rice.”

This isn't about me! *Clears throat* anyways!

Kiyoko rolled her eyes before placing the pan in the sink. She can't eat a burnt egg unless if she wants to have a visit in the toilet every minute.

After getting ready, she puts her uniform on then she went out in a hurry.

It was just a normal day for her. Her cycle in life was to wake up in the morning, drink coffee and eat (burnt) breakfast, take a dump—

“Hey!” She hissed pulling the bathroom curtain to cover her.

—Getting ready and go to work and sleep and repeat.

It was just the same every single day. She was lonely. Seeing her co-workers with their lovers makes her jealous of them. She envy those people who had someone with them.

Kiyoko is a lovable woman. She deserves some love and she doesn't deserve to be this lonel—

“Levi_Cheney posted another stupid story. Does she have any life outside? What a loser.” Kiyoko shrugged as she looked at her phone screen.

Well— maybe she's not that lovable and that she deserves to be alone forever. *Clears throat.* *Inhales* *Exhales* Let's continue—

Kiyoko placed her phone down then she focused on her work. She's a professional dentist and she's well known in town. Kids love her but she's single.

Aside that, a lot of men asked her out but due to her higher-than-mount-everest standards they gave up. Well, who on earth would be like Levi Ackerman? Gojo Satoru? Ken Ryuguji? Ban? Kakashi? And a lot of fictional men?

No one right?

And if there are, they're probably kpop idols that we can't have.

“You did a brave one little fella.” She smiled, patting the crying kid on the head.

“Thank you so much.” The mother of the kid smiles then the both of them exited the room.

She sighed plopping her elbows on the table then she looked at the screen of her laptop.

After her work she tidied her stuff, getting ready to go back home again. The usual thing that she would do. She doesn't have to go to a party or somewhere just like people usually do after work cause she had no friends since she sucks at making one.

After bidding goodbyes to her co-workers, she went out of the clinic then she walked towards the parking lot. While she was walking in the parking lot, she heard a cry in the corner of the parking lot making her stop in her tracks.

She turned her heels walking to where the noise came from. The cry grew louder and louder and louder. She arrived in what looked like a big trashcan. It was dirty and there was rats everywhere. Gross.

There was a lots of voices and cries that she walked towards the trashcan then she pushed the lid open to see six babies inside a big box.

Panic-stricken. She looked around, searching if she could find someone but there was no one. She turned to look at the babies who were still crying with pity in her eyes.

“Poor babies. What kind of mother would do this?!” She angrily said then as gentle as she could, she took the big box carefully.

She placed the babies one by one inside the car then she looked around again to look for someone who might be the owner of these adorable babies but there was no one.

Sighing. She went inside her car then she stepped on the gas, driving as careful a she could.

After stopping by the convenience store, she went home with diapers and baby foods with her.

She carefully placed the six babies on the mattress then she cleaned them up before putting their diapers on.

She was an expert on babysitting since she babysit her grandma before her grandma died.

The babies were still crying non-stop making her panic. She didn't know what to do! She didn't know how to pacify a baby! In fact, all she does is make kids cry.

“Oh gosh! What should I do!?” She panicked as she picked her phone up dialing anyone she knows for help.

The phone rang three times before it answered.

“Hello 9 1 1, how may I help you?”

Well, she doesn't have any friends so who do you expect her to call?

She was hesitant if she would tell them the problem or no. She ended the call abruptly then she sat beside the babies who were still crying.

When she looked at the box where the baby was in earlier she realized that there were some names underneath the box and a letter.

[Collect all the characters and I will grant you everything you want.]

Keisuke Baji

Mitsuya Takashi

Manjiro Sano

Ken Ryuguji

Haruki Hayashida

Kazutora Hanemiya

She gasped upon seeing the names. She knew those names very well!

“Tokyo Revengers?!”