Chapter 1: The Witch and The Fairy

*holds scissors firmly* Let's do— *Throws scissors away* Oh hey guys! Didn't see you there. Of course I can't *dryly laughs* If you're wondering what I was doing with those scissors it's nothing important. It's not like i'm about to cut my bangs and regret it afterwards.

Anyways let's forget that happened and move on.

I just want to tell you guys that every chapter I will be holding a question and answer program! So if you have any questions about me just ask

Here:

*Awkward silence* Oh— no one wants to ask me? well it's okay. *Sulks in the corner*

Well, actually I have one person who asked! Let's see *opens letter*

“When is the story gonna start dumbass? By yours truly Kiyoko Midari.”

To answer your question Ms. Kiyoko, the story will be starting in

3

2

1

❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦

It was a bright and lovely day inside Midari's household. The kids were sleeping on their respective cribs meanwhile, Kiyoko was still pondering about the kids, and if they really are the boys from Tokyo Revengers or maybe it was just a scam someone made. She could never know.

‘This has got to be a trap or maybe the mother who did this was a die hard fan otaku that thought that if she named the kids from the Tokyo Revengers boys someone would pick them up. Like someone would fall for such a trick.’ She thought rolling her eyes.

You did.

‘Well, I picked them up not because I was an idiot. I didn't even saw their names. Duh’ She defended.

‘Maybe I should ask for some help or maybe tell the police about t—’ She turned to look at her side and saw that there was no toilet paper.

‘Oh crap! I forgot to buy some toilet paper!’

❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦

Sighing. She closed the door behind her then she walked towards the nursery room where the kids are sleeping.

It's still a mystery how she got out of the bathroom without a toilet paper.

‘Have you ever heard of water?’

Weeelllll, Yes.

As soon as she got inside, the lavender haired baby started crying. She rushed to the baby's crib then she hoisted him up from the crib.

“Shh, Shh, don't cry Takashi. Crying is Takemitchi's duty. Not yours.” She pacified then she wiped the baby's tears.

Since she wasn't good at naming, she just named them according to the box.

‘I should ask Mom for some help. I'm sure she'll help.’ She nodded to herself then she looked at the baby Takashi who fell asleep in her arms.

“I can't believe it! Our daughter's a slut!” Kiyoko's mother cried, burying her face in her husband's chest.

“Mom, they're not mine!”

Well, she thought her mother could help her but—

“That means you haven't impregnated someone?” Her mother sobbed.