Chapter 3: I don't know what to title haha

Hi... *cricket noises*

They forgot about me AHH!! *sulks in the corner*

“Oh you're back?” Kiyoko nonchalantly asks.

*Stands and runs up to Kiyoko.* *She dodges*

Kiyoko-chan! Didn't you miss me?!

“Shut up! You've been gone for a lot of weeks and you came back with a ‘Hi’? We need a reason why you suddenly disappeared!” Kiyo demanded.

Well... It's personal and is Kiyoko worried about me? Aww~ I'm squealing!

“No I wasn't!” She yells with a red blush on her cheeks.

It's okay! *Pats her back* I lie sometimes too.

“I said—”

I really missed you guys! I really missed writing! And I missed you guys so much!

“Hey—”

But now that I'm back I can finally write stories again! Yahaha!

“Hey idiot!—”

*Hugs Kiyoko*

Let's not waste any more time! And let's get to it!

❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦

"Wickedness rules! I will teach you everything about wickedness." The fairy wickedly says, laughing afterwards.

The baby Manjiro laughed then he stretched his hand out to the fairy trying to reach her face.

"Yes! Come to mama so mama can teach you-"

"Stop that." Kiyoko hissed, while holding the baby Mitsuya in her arms. "I don't want you teaching them.." She lifted her free hand up, quoting, "Wickedness."

Out of nowhere, A light shone upon them then the evil witch appeared wearing a very luxurious baby blue dress.

"Look whose changing diapers tonight." The fairy sniggered when she saw the fairy who was wearing a black t-shirt paired with pajamas.

The fairy glared at her while Kiyoko ignored the two of them; tending the babies needs.

"Manjiro kill that b*tch!" The fairy said lifting Manjiro to face the witch.

"Biiiichh."

"Hey! What did I say about teaching Manjiro bad words!" Kiyoko fumed, hitting the fairy right in the head.

"Ow!" She groaned after receiving another painful whack in the head.

"Haha! Why care for these babies?! They're gonna die anyway." She sniggered then she turned her attention to the black haired baby.

Her eyes immediately sparkled as she approached the baby.

"I'll kill everyone except you my sweet little pumpkin!" She cutely declared, tapping Baji's nose who giggled.

"Hey! A little help here." Kiyoko called while changing Haruki's diaper. Kazutora also needed to change his diaper but Kiyoko was tending Haruki's diaper so she needed some help but then—

“AH!!” The witch screeched when the fairy burned her hair.

“HAHA!” The fairy laughed along with Manjiro.