Sayonara Lord of Geo

Author found another neat Wallpaper for you :D

________________________________________________________________________________

Pov: 3rd Person

It had been 10 minutes of pure silence, but Paimon and Aether still stared at y/n with a shocked expression, not uttering a single word.

Y/N: "I know this is supposed to be shocking and all, but we really should get going. The Rite of Parting is gonna start soon, there we can question Zhongli about his motives. Well at least I want to, not so sure about you, but I'd like to know why the strongest Archon decided to just surrender his Gnosis. " He told the two who finally broke out of their trance like state.

The way toward Yujing terrace was quite uneventful for the group, with the exception of the moment Childe came around a corner and nearly fainted when he saw them on their way towards him. It was quite apparent that the ginger had some kind of PTSD moment the second he saw Y/N. Needles to say nothing major happened before their arrival at Yunjin Terrace, where Ningguang and Keqing were managing the crowd. When the two saw the trio of Aether, Y/N and Paimon walk in they had a small smile on their face when they noticed Paimon's face was covered in Pudding that she ate on their way up. While Aether was a tad bit embaressed by her appearance he didn't notice Y/n sneaking a second pudding to her after they had cleaned her face.

It was when a loud gong sounded that the crowd seemed to quite down and gather around the center.

Ningguang: "Citizen of Liyue, as the Qixing's representative i would like to announce the official cause of Rex Lapis death! We thought he had been killed, but in the end our medics confirmed the actual cause. The Lord of Geo left us due to his age. It appears that while they live significantly longer, even Archons cannot work against time. So I propose we heed this as a warning, we the Qiqing think that his death was a wake up call. We believe Liyue is now in the hands of the mortals! So we say let us prove how independet Humanity can become! Let us build a Liyue for the future! " She announced, receving cheers from everyone. Tho' it appears this was not the end of this ceremony as now Keqing stepped forward.

Keqing: "Regarding the recent events I would like to thank Aether, Y/N and Paimon, three travelers from Mondstadt that were able to play a crucial role in the defeat of Osial, the Overlord of the Vortex. We managed to subdue him by forcing him back into his old seal, sadly it cost us the Jade Chamber, but worry not for the planing of the second Jade Chamber already began." She announced while motioning the three of you to step forward.

Keqing: "Personally all I can say is thank you kind travelers, however as a member of the Qixing I ask of you to name one thing and we'll make it happen. " She told the three, who all had a shocked expression on their face, obviously not expecting a reward at all.

While the three still thought about it many all around them started to clap, cheering and thanking them for their help.

Aether: "Mhh....If it's not to much of a hassle, I'd like to put up some missing Person Posters arounf Liyue! " He told them, only to be met with a shocked crowd. It was clear as day that each of them would have asked for something very expensive.

Y/N: "If it's ok, I'd like to request a new set of clothings. Mine were kinda wrecked and full of holes. " He told them honest, tho he'd rather not tell them the hole came from him allowing someone to stab him.

Paimon: "Oh Paimon knows! May Paimon receive a copy of the recipe for Liyue's famous Adeptal Temptation? " And of course the little fairy decided to get a new recipe for Y/n and Aether to cook.