Beach Party Gone Wrong

So it may be obvious, but I'll still say it. All of Inazuma's arc has been changed. Sometimes I just switched orders of certain events or the general location of a major person at a specific time. At other times I left out redundant filler parts. While many might have noticed I still see the need to specify seeing as I got some rather not so nice comments in my discussion section from people who apparently don't know that the term 'fanfiction' describes, either way I hope that'll stop since I will immediatly delet said comments. One of these changes  being the general cut of Watatsumi Storyline, like all the player does is play captain and kill some stuff, so yeah sorry to any Kokomi fans reading this. Now with that out of the way, let the story continue!

________________________________________________________________________________

POV: Paimon

It has been a few days since we escaped from the Shogun yet we haven't heard any news regarding Y/N, not even a message of someone dying by the Shogun's hand. So that means he escaped right?! At least Paimon hopes that. Aether hasn't been himself lately. It started when we escaped with Thoma and at first Aether wanted to run back, but Thoma stopped him from that, something Paimon is very grateful for. We were able to hide in the Komore Teahouse and met up with Ayaka too and she looked relieved when we mentioned Y/n's interference mumbling about this being the emergency? Eh Paimon couldn't hear the rest of it.  Anyway following that Thoma gave us a sheet of paper with a strange sympole on it saying it was given to him by Y/n.

  Anyway following that Thoma gave us a sheet of paper with a strange sympole on it saying it was given to him by Y/n

(If you know what it stands for shhhh no spoilers please *wink*, seriously please don't spoil it, I beg of you :I)

Since we're now criminals, again, we decided to leave Narukami Island and travel to Yashiori Island to join the resistance! On our way we were able to beat up some Fatui to learn that Y/n had blown up some kind of Delusion factory and intimidated a Harbinger so hard that said Harbinger refuses to create another factory...man Paimon loves Y/n for these exact things and for his cooking of course. That's not all, we also met a pink haired lady that told us to meet her at the Grand Narukami Shrine in a few days saying she had something to help us, but had to prepare it first. Either way we managed to reach the Resistance and even got ourselves a new friend, his name is Teppei and he's really cool! There is also this cool general ahh what was his name again? Well he had adorable fluffy ears and a tail too! We're actually on our way there to ask him about any news regarding the situation on Narukami Island, after all Y/n couldn't just up and vanish right?

POV: 3rd Person

Aether: "Excuse me, Gorou? Sorry if I disturbed you, but have you heard any news from Narukami yet?" He asked with a glint of hope in his voice, but Paimon was sad to see said hope deminish every day.

Gorou: "As a matter of fact I have! One of our spies said that after nothing happened with that eye-like construct for a few days it finally moved again! They said the Shogun seemed quite bruised and beaten while another figure was sent flying past the people, straight into the roof of the Tenshukaku! Sadly that was all they could report to me." The cute doggie general told us, his tail wagging as he did so.