I am bored soooo...

Yeah title says it all. Author is really bored and needs something to do :I

So while we wait for the end of Inazuma in 2.5......want me to make another book? It would be updated till the 2.5 release and then continue after this story is finished. :3

I am, of course, open to suggestions but please know that while I can write real sad stuff or happy stuff I really suck at writting villains, so you know thata the best I can do is write someone with a HUGE grudge.

That's it. I didn't have anything to add. Well below this I'll Write my ideas. So vote whitch is the most interesting to you or create/vote on a comment that you think is cool. (Please be aware that there may be things I don't feel comfortable to write and I will say that when I see something like that) Also I kinda focus on mxm so pls I don't wanna hear another one requesting a Hu tao one. If you want one check out Obahar_, he wrote a real nice one, on a language level I won't achieve :)

Also 9.2k Reads?! Guys...how? Like is this really good :0  I was literaly just writing this to get it out of my head and now it's semi- popular like huh?

Ps. Your names are killing me, like seriously how do some of you come up with that (looking at a specific pencile in the comments) or the reading lists like?! Are y'all ok? Obviously not but hey me neither :D

My thoughts so far: (??? means there is no decision yet, so comment your opinion if you vote for that story. Don't expect dendro visions.)

'Who is staring back at me?' (Zhongli x male reader); Vision: Cryo , Weapon: ????

'Little Knight' (Diluc x male reader); Vision:???, Weapon: Catalyst or a Claymore

'Who is the densest of them all?' (Itto x male reader); Vision: ??? , Weapon: ???

As you can see I got some nice ideas, well obviously the third might take the longest since it just presented itself last minute. All of them will be created earlier or later so yeah.. Personally I love the concepts I was able to create behind the first two.

Expect an Ayato fanfic at some point. You cannot and will not stop me >:).

I will drop every single Primogem for that guy, just so I can at least reunite one pair of siblings ;)