Zhōngguo Legends

In ancient times of Chinese Mythology, dozens of creatures were shown. The Dragons, Xiezh, Luduan, and many more.

But there is a creature that didn't had enough spotlight it deserved. A creature that symbolizes peace and purity.

A Qilin.

Qilins are creatures that were given by the heaven, a pure and kind soul. The Qilin's purpose in life is to bring peace... or it's what we thought.

For the reason that a Qilin is a pure and kind soul, the heavens gave them a significant partner— another soul of Qilin.

A Wulin.

A wulin will be the king, the ruler of the lands where the Qilin will give peace to... but it wasn't always like that. For a Qilin is a kind soul, an inevitable character... but a Wulin can be a disaster or peace, greedy or kind, pure or cursed.

A kingdom's future will not be decided with the presence of the Qilin, but the decision of the Emperor, the Wulin, will made.

Different Kingdoms with different people, different Qilins, and different throned Wulins. Facing different calamities and issues, with different characters and goals.

A series inspired by different Chinese Mythology.

Zhōngguo Legends

≿━━━━༺༻━━━━≾

Zhōngguo Legends Series: (COLLABORATION)

1: Labyrinth of Euthanasia: The Death Of The Villainess
XINtaa

2: The Forgotten One
Ally_Allie

3: Bearer Of Hope
qirlNsh4dow

4: Bond Of Survival
Mysvenik

5: Fear The Fantastic
softieparanoia

6: Mandate Of Heaven
AilousVain

7: Guardians Of The Compass: Yin Yang Curse
suneowara

≿━━━━༺༻━━━━≾