part 17: burdened

With the Khaos brigade.

??: Damn it! I don't mind losing Diadora but his stupid plan went soooo far off the rails that it got Shalba and Diehauser killed! He said that both dragon emperors combined won't be enough but look at what he just did!! The red dragon emperor alone killed not just him but Shalba and Diehauser too!

???: Prince Rizevim Livan Lucifer, I understand your frustrations but you still have us, you also achieved one goal among many, Diehauser did his part but he also felt conflicted about joining us, as for the other two, too barbaric in my opinion, they only thought about their revenge and desires, never the grand scheme. Perhaps, the red dragon emperor did us a favour by eliminating them.

The man yelling is revealed to be Rizevim Livan Lucifer, a descendant of the original Lucifer, he has a small goatee and silver hair, he's waiting formal royal robes like the old devil kings did.

Rizevim: *sigh* ... true! You're right Apophis, thank you for reminding me of that. Did you send our 'friend' those two gifts?

The dragon, who is approximately a 100 meter long black eastern dragon with three eyes that emit a silver glow, there are gems all along his body that emit the same silver glow but his main body releases a dark ominous aura.

Apophis: I have and he says that it will take some time.

Rizevim: as expected. We'll have to stay under the radar for now.

Apophis: Azi Dahaka won't like that. He is so eager to fight, as are Crom Crauch and Ladon.

Rizevim: the least of our concerns, once they know of what I'm planning, they'll gladly wait.... *Sigh*... Hahahahaha.

Apophis: something you find amusing?

Rizevim: the white dragon emperor, Vali, he's still weak even with a longinus but he's his father's son, he was weak too. A reincarnated human grew to be more powerful than him. I'm honestly disappointed in him. A guess it's up to I, his dear old grandfather to help him.

Apophis: to be fair, it was an ambush and Diehauser did have the king piece in use.

Rizevim: that's also true. I suppose his loss is understandable. Oh well! Moving on. How are our other hostages?

Apophis: unconscious still, I'm afraid.

Rizevim: oh well, they'll wake up sooner or later. Right now, our spy is going to continue doing as he's told.

Scene change to team Cao Cao.

Heracles, a man in golden armour, comes in to a room with a expression of fear on his face, his teammates, Cao Cao, Jeanne, Marsilio, Perseus and George and Connla.

Marsilio is a young man wearing a suit, not much is known about him.
Perseus is a young man with neat short brown hair, he's wearing a green inspired armour. Connla is the guy who can manipulate shadows, Issei found him in Kyoto, Connla still has nightmares of the flames that burned him. All of them looked at Heracles when he walked in.

Cao Cao: something the matter?

Heracles: yes.... Diehauser Beliel, Shalba Beelzebub and Diadora Astaroth....were killed by the red dragon emperor!

All of their eyes widen, Connla started to shake as cold sweat dripped from his forehead.

Jeanne: that's a lie!

Heracles: it's not. I can give you the details.

He sits down and tells them about how Issei went on a rampage, how he created a black hole to kill the creatures created by Leonardo and killed three devils even when he was seemingly hindered by Ophis's snakes, his current mental state is also revealed to the group as well as the cause, Cao Cao smiled at the last part but he had to admit, he's feeling nervous and slightly frightened. Connla and Perseus get up and start walking towards the door.