Chapter 4

I woke up stretching my arms and legs as I yawn then feel satisfied as I hear them pop, I couldn't move my lower body so I look down to see Roxanne... What is she doing here? Did we do something last night? I hold my head trying to remember it then an image of me walking back to my home in the evening and slept.

How did she end up here? Damn, I'm hard as F too, I heard Roxy moan so I turn my attention to her seeing her stretching her arms and legs while on her stomach. "Good morning YN" She says in her morning face, "Morning Roxy, Can you hand me over my phone?" I ask her and she nods, She grabs it from my nightstand then hands it to me.

"Hello 911? I'd like to report a trespass-" I was cut off, "Hey! What do you think you're doing?" She asks me snatching my phone, "How did you end up here?" I ask her and she crossed her arms with a raised brow. "What do you mean? I'm in my-" She stopped herself to see that were not in her room, she's in MY room.

"How'd I end up here?" Roxy asks scratching her head confused, "Why are you asking me? Did you follow me here?" I ask her sounding accusing. "Why would I follow you? I'm tending to my beautiful self! I was about to go back to my room after your shift but when I got there... There's a...uhh...a white rabbit, I think" She says unsure.

I think I saw a white rabbit too, but Freddy only saw a fountain and even go through explaining a fountain, "I saw a white rabbit too when I was talking to Freddy not long ago" I told her and she holds both her temples looking irritated.

"You know what, I think I've just gone autopilot, sorry that I followed and slept with you... DID WE DO SOMETHING LAST NIGHT TOGETHER?!" She asks making me flinch as she puts her arms around her body like she's naked, "We didn't, stop being lusty over me" I got smacked by a pillow on the face.

"Just because we both confessed that doesn't mean you can take advantage of me" She says sounding like the victim, "You know I don't even know how you end up here" I reasoned, "I'll be going" She says standing up was about to leave my bedroom but I stopped her, she turns her head to me and I pulled her back to bed.

"Wh-What are you-" I cut her off by planting my lips to hers, She didn't resist or anything, just melted in the kiss. I lean my head back letting ourselves breathe, "Let's have breakfast together, please?" I ask her politely, "F-Fine, just because you ask politely" She says looking away flustered, "You're cute when you blush" I teased her with a smile.

"I'm cute and always will be!" She huffed crossing her arms, "You...You..." She stammered and I wait for her response. "Stop looking at me like that!" She shouts throwing a pillow at me, "Alright, I'll cook breakfast for us" I say getting out of my bed only for her to see my Roxanne T-shirt that Sandra gave it to me since it didn't fit her because of her big boobas, She's 7ft and a workaholic.