More Harem Members

A/N: here's chapter 3 for ya guys and hopefully ya guys enjoy

In the main living room

The first woman to step forward is a female with long beautiful crimson hair that reaches her thighs along with bright blue eyes, she is wearing a long sleeved white button down shirt with a black ribbon on her shirt collar and a magenta skirt that has white accents and brown dress shoes.

"Why hello, my name is Rias Gremory

"Why hello, my name is Rias Gremory. It's a pleasure to meet you". The now named Rias smiles at Y/N as she has a quick glance around the room as she says. "Very nice house and it seems the man who summoned me is quite the handsome one". Rias walks over to Y/N and sits on his lap while also giving him a quick kiss on the cheek. "Comfy there"? Yoruichi asks looking at the crimson haired woman with a mixture of confusion and annoyance as Rias gives Yoruichi a small grin as she replies. "Very much so, you should try it some day". Yoruichi chuckles as she says. "I had a more intimate encounter with his lap last night".

Minerva, Hinata and Artoria look at Yoruichi and then at Y/N as Artoria asks. "Is this true master"? Y/N shyly nods his head as Minerva says. "We're getting a lot closer tonight". Y/N nervously nods his head not wanting to anger the raven haired woman however a chuckling can be heard from the other woman who has been summoned Y/N turns his gaze to the woman and sees a tall beautiful and slender that has long light blue hair and blue eyes. This woman is wearing a beige military style uniform and she walks up to Y/N and gives him a fierce and boarding on possessive kiss.

"You're mine darling"

"You're mine darling". The woman says very possessively as Y/N nervously nods his head as he replies. "I'm not sure the other girls will be happy about that Esdeath".

Minerva, Yoruichi, Artoria, Rias and even Hinata all glare at the now named Esdeath as she just grins at everyone, Y/N then asks Rias to get off his lap which the crimson haired woman reluctantly does as he moves into a position where everyone can see him as he announces. "Look if we're all gonna be living together I'd like to set some rules. Number 1 is that I love all of you equally and I will love the rest of the girls that I summon equally. Number 2 is that if you want to fight each other please do so in one of the gyms because I don't want anything destroyed here. The final rule for now is to respect all the girls and me in this house, and if someone wants alone time please respect that". The woman all look at Y/N then at each other and then back at Y/N as the all nod their heads.

Hinata shyly walks over to Y/N and asks. "U-um Y/N can I s-spend some alone t-time with you"? Y/N nods his head as he and Hinata exit the room and make their way over to one of the other living rooms that is away from the others. As the pair leave the rest of the girls are standing around as an awkward silence fills the room that is until Esdeath turns to Yoruichi and asks. "Say you want to test our strength with a fight, no powers"? Yoruichi nods as she gives Esdeath as she replies. "Sure I love to get the old fight muscles moving again". The pair make their way to one of the gyms as Minerva turns to both Rias and Artoria and asks if they just want to hang out and just relax which they agree to do.

With Y/N and Hinata

Y/N and Hinata are relaxing on the large sofa bed as Y/N turns to Hinata, who has been a blushing mess since they left the main living room, and gives her a warm gentle smile as he asks. "Are you okay Hinata? Did you have a good nights rest"? Hinata nods as she replies. "I did thank you but I think I'd sleep better with you there". Y/N was slightly taken aback at Hinata's forwardness as he slyly replies. "Being a bit more forward today aren't we"? Hinata panics a little as she looks away from Y/N with her head down as she mumbles. "I'm sorry, I thought you'd like it if I was more forward like Minerva or Yoruichi". Y/N gives Hinata another gentle smile as he embraces her softly as he replies. "I love you for who you are Hinata, you don't need to be act like anyone for me to love you more". Hinata turns back to Y/N and gets enough courage and gives him a kiss on the lips which Y/N reciprocates.

With Esdeath and Yoruichi

The pair disengage from their sparing match with sweat dripping from their bodies and both panting a little bit. "You're strong Yoruichi, I like that". Esdeath says with a smile on her face showing that she was enjoying this as Yoruichi nods her head as she replies. "You're not bad yourself Esdeath, it's been a while since I've had a fight like this". The pair then rush at each other and begin throwing punches and kicks while also trying to avoid their opponents offence. After a further 20 minutes of sparing the pair of woman are sitting down with their backs against the gym wall chugging down a bottle of water. "That was a lot of fun Yoruichi, we should do this again sometime". Yoruichi nods as she replies. "Definatly, you make for an interesting opponent". Esdeath then asks. "So how is Y/N in bed". Yoruichi chuckles as she tells Esdeath in detail about what happened.

A/N: and that concludes this chapter for ya guys, sorry its a little short but I do have an idea for what the next chapter will be about. Hopefully ya guys enjoyed this chapter.