Pool Party!

A/N: here's chapter 5 for ya guys and sorry it's taken a while for this chapter to come out. Also thank you for 1K reads on this book already it really does mean a lot to me. Also F/C is Favourite Colour

At the poolside

Y/N is sitting in a poolside deck chair wearing a pair of F/C swimming trunks while relaxing as he hears footsteps approaching him and turns to see Yoruichi, Minerva, Artoria and Esdeath walking towards him.

A/N: Credit to Grimm6Jack for creating this

A/N: Credit to KrazyKamikaze44 for creating this

"Well hello ladies". Y/N says as he stands up as Yoruichi, Minerva and Esdeath all jump into the pool. "This is perfect". Yoruichi sighs as she begins to float on the water, Minerva sighs in content as she says. "I agree, definatly needed this all that work can be a pain sometimes". Esdeath surfaces as she turns to Y/N and asks. "You not getting in darling"? Y/N replies. "I will in a second". Esdeath nods as Y/N walks over to Artoria who is covering herself up and is sporting a massive blush.

"Artoria are you okay"? Y/N asks as the blonde haired woman turns away a little as she replies. "I'm embarrassed master". Y/N nods as he says. "That's understandable, if I may ask why are you embarrassed"? Artoria's blush worsens as she replies. "Because I can't swim as well as everyone and that I feel I'm not as attractive as the other woman here". Y/N immediately walks up to Artoria and embraces her as he replies. "Please never think that you are less attractive than everyone else here as I believe you are beautiful and I can teach you how to swim and I'm sure the other women here will be more than happy to help".

Stray tears begin to fall from Artoria's eyes and unbeknownst to them Minerva has snuck up behind them and says. "Come join us Artoria we'll teach you how to swim". The blonde haired woman smiles as she nods and goes off with Minerva but before the raven haired woman can jump in the pool Y/N whispers to her. "Be careful with her as her confidence isn't at its best right now". Minerva nods as she gives Y/N a quick kiss on the check and jumps back in. "Y/N! Can you come into the kitchen for a minute please"! Ikumi yells out as Y/N runs back to the kitchen.

In the kitchen

Y/N returns to the kitchen and the amazing smells of hamburgers, chicken and hot dogs instantly hit his nose as he says. "That smells amazing girls". Ikumi turns around to see Y/N and she grins at him while saying. "Of course it smells good, who do think is cooking it". Y/N chuckles as Rias walks towards him and embraces him with the H/C man embracing the crimson coloured woman back.

"H-hey Y/N c-can you t-try this for me p-please"? Hinata walks towards Y/N with a piece of a hamburger on a fork, Y/N nods his head as he allows Hinata to feed him. Y/N eyes widen as he swallows the burger he says. "This is amazing Hinata, I love it". Y/N gives Hinata a genuine heart warming smile as Hinata blushes and replies. "T-thank you but it's t-thanks to Ikumi it tastes so good". Ikumi shakes her head as she replies. "I just told you what I know and the rest was all yours Hinata". The dark purple haired rushes out of the kitchen and towards the pool.

"Ikumi why did you call for me"? Y/N asks as he and Rias disengage from the embrace as Ikumi replies. "Well we just wanted to do a taste test with you and it looks like we've got everything ready". Y/N nods as he walks over to Ikumi and gives her a kiss on the lips and then he does the same to Erina causing the honey blonde haired woman to blush as Y/N walks out of the kitchen back to the pool.

At the pool

"There you Artoria, keep going you're doing amazing". Minerva says as she watches Artoria swim to the end of the pool. "Very good Artoria". Yoruichi congratulates as Artoria turns around in the water and replies. "Thank you and now I can be more useful to master". Esdeath then pipes up and asks. "Why do you call Y/N master"? Artoria replies. "Because where I come from whenever a heroic spirit such as myself is summoned it is by a mage who is our master. So I guess its more instinct than anything else".

"Foods here"! Ikumi yells as everyone in the pool gets out and begins to eat the food prepared by Ikumi, Erina, Rias and Hinata with Y/N finding Artoria and sits next to her and asks. "So how was the swimming lesson"? Artoria swallows the food in her mouth and replies. "Yoruichi, Minerva and Esdeath are great teachers I look forward to learning more from them mast- I mean Y/N". The H/C man smiles at Artoria as he replies. "That's good and please don't force yourself to call me by my name. If master is more comfortable for you then by all means call that". Artoria nods as she goes back to eating her food and conversing with everyone else.

A/N: and that concludes this chapter and I'm sorry if its not that good I'll try and make the next chapter better. If ya guys want me to include any other waifus then let me know.