Chefs Arrive

A/N: here's chapter 4 for ya guys, hopefully ya guys enjoy. Also just a heads up the two girls I'll be adding in this chapter I'm not too familiar with but I'll try my best.

Timeskip: Next Day

Y/N wakes up with Yoruichi sleeping on his left side and Hinata sleeping on his right side. "Morning girls". Y/N groans as he begins to wake up and both girls start to wake up with Yoruichi kissing Y/N on the lips and gets out of bed showing Y/N her full naked glory and she leaves to go and shower, Y/N turns his attention to Hinata as kisses him on the lips as Y/N says. "You seem to be getting more confident Hinata". The dark purple haired woman blushes heavily as she replies. "T-thank you Y/N, I'm t-trying". Y/N gives her a smile as he gives her a hug as he exits the bed to join Yoruichi in the shower.

In the kitchen

Y/N is sitting on one of the stools with the Grimoire in the centre of the island as he was thinking he feels something press into his back as arms loosely drape around his neck, Y/N turns his head slightly and notices a familiar set of raven black hair. "Good morning Minerva, sleep well"? Y/N asks as Minerva nods giving him a quick peck on the cheeks as she replies. "I did but I would have slept better if you were with me". Y/N chuckles as he responds. "My bed is always open". Minerva giggles a little as she walks and sits next to him and replies. "I just might invite myself there tonight". Y/N smiles to himself as he turns his attention back to the Grimoire with Minerva asking. "Planning on bringing some more girls into the home"? Y/N nods as he replies. "Yeah they'll probably be the last ones for a while". Minerva the replies. "That makes sense since so much change in a short amount of time can really stress people out". Y/N nods as he gives her quick kiss on the cheek as he he hears more footsteps coming towards him as both of them turn around to see Yoruichi, Hinata and Artoria coming towards them.

"Good morning master, have you had breakfast"? Artoria asks as Y/N shakes his head no however something clicks in his head and as he sees Hinata walk towards the fridge to start making breakfast. "Hang on Hinata". The dark purple haired woman turns to Y/N with a look of confusion as she asks. "Is something wrong Y/N"? The H/C man then replies. "I just thought of two more girls to bring here". Before anyone could reply a voice then calls out. "So I have to fight off more girls to win your heart darling". Y/N turns to see Esdeath staring at him with a smile on her face. Y/N then gets off of his stool and walks over to the light blue haired woman and gives her a kiss on the lips causing Esdeath to blush and turn her attention away from him. Y/N chuckles as he walks over to the Grimoire as Yoruichi asks. "So who are these girls you'll be bringing here".

"Well they're trainee chefs so I thought if I bring them here our meals will be even more delicious". Hinata has small tears in her eyes as she asks. "I-is my c-cooking not g-good enough"? Immediately Y/N runs over to Hinata and embraces her while saying. "Your cooking is amazing Hinata and I love it. Plus think about how even more delicious your cooking will be if you learn from people who are training to be chefs". Hinata nods as she looks Y/N in the eyes with a small smile on her face, Y/N then added. "I love you Hinata and I'll always be first to try anything that you make". "You'd have to beat me to the dining table first master". Artoria says with a proud smile on her face as everyone lets out a laugh to ease the tension with Y/N turning back once again to the Grimoire and writes the names 'Erina Nakari' and 'Ikumi Mito' again the book flashes and two woman appear on the other side of the island near Hinata.

The first woman has pinkish purple eyes along with long honey blonde hair that flows just above her lower back. She is wearing a navy blue blazer with white accents along with a brown plaid skirt and navy blue thigh highs. "My name is Erina Nakari, pleasure to meet you".

The now named Erina says as she bows to everyone however before anyone else can say anything someone slings an arm loosely around

The now named Erina says as she bows to everyone however before anyone else can say anything someone slings an arm loosely around. Everyone looks at the second woman who has short blonde hair with brown skin and turquoise eyes, she wears a white dress shirt and a black choker along with the same brown plaid skirt that Erina is wearing and black boots. "No need to be so stiff Erina". The woman says as she looks over at Y/N and says. "The names Ikumi Mito".

Y/N smiles at both of them as he says

Y/N smiles at both of them as he says. "Welcome to the home Erina and Ikumi, do you girls want some breakfast". Ikumi chuckles as she replies. "Want us to make some breakfast"? Y/N nods as he replies. "If you wouldn't mind". Erina and Ikumi nod as they begin to take food from the fridge and begin to work their magic and after the food is finished everyone is drooling and practically wolf down the meal. "Damn that was amazing, you two are kitchen wizards". Yoruichi says as Rias adds. "I agree, I would love to learn your secrets". Ikumi laughs a little as she replies. "Sure I'll teach ya someday". Erina smiles at her friend as Hinata walks up to Erina and asks. "Excuse me, can you please teach me how to be better at cooking". Erina looks at Hinata as she replies. "Of course".

Y/N smiles as he stands up causing everyone to look at him as Esdeath asks. "Where are you going darling"? Y/N quickly replies. "I was gonna chill at the pool". The girls eyes light up as Rias then says. "A pool party with our love sounds amazing". Artoria then adds. "We could have a barbeque with tasty meat and all sorts of delicious foods". Everyone laughs as Y/N turns to Ikumi and Erina and says. "Looks like you'll have your work cut out for you, I'll help you out". Y/N then walks towards the kitchen however Ikumi places her hand on Y/N's chest and replies. "No you won't handsome, you will go and sit your sexy ass down near the pool while you let us deal with everything". Y/N chuckles as he replies. "Can't argue with you there Ikumi, can't wait to see the Meat Master in action". Ikumi gives Y/N a kiss on the cheek as she almost pushes him out of the kitchen. Erina turns to Hinata and Rias and asks. "Would you two like to help out"? Hinata and Rias nod as the group of four woman begin to work on the food for the pool party as everyone else leaves to put on their swimwear on.

A/N: and that concludes this chapter, hopefully ya guys enjoyed. Also a quick heads up I'll be putting this book on a very quick hiatus (probably for a few weeks) just so I can figure some stuff out regarding how things will go.