Chapter 1

"Hurry up!" I pull his hand to help him up the to the roof.

We started running as fast as we could to get away from the enforcers, they took everything away from me and silco.

Our family. Our home. Our friends..

Now we're just some homeless kids on the street. Vander hid somewhere but I don't know where. 'I hope he's okay' I thought to myself and I heard a thud.

Silco tripped. Of course, he wasn't the fastest runner but he could out run the enforcers atleast.

I ran back to help him up. "I'm sorry y/n I can't do this" we were panting and out of breath.

"Yes you can Silco get up, we need to go I'm not losing you!" I pulled him and dragged him as I ran roof to roof.

I ran into a dead end and the enforcers started to surround us. "Get back!" I pulled out my dagger and held it up.

"We need to take one of you then, stop making this difficult. Just give us the boy and we'll leave you alone." They pointed towards silco and I gripped him tighter.

We are only 10. They can't take us.

"Y/n.. it's fine.." Silco pulled his arm away.

"What.. no NO! you are not going with them!.." I tried to think of a way to escape, he can't go with them what if they..

"I'll go" I said firmly. I'm not letting him get tortured.

"Y/n no!? Are you crazy!?"

The enforcers pushed him away and put cuffs on my hands. Ouch.. too tight.

"Get off of her!" He tried pushing through them but it didn't work. One of them hit him.

"I'll be back silco don't worry." Where was Vander? He ran.. pussy..

Silco stood there shocked, he punched the wall and ran off. Probably to find Vander.

I love you Silco

A/n
____________________________

This one was short cuz it was just a flashback lmao I'll make the other chapters more longer I promise 😉