Chapter 4

I woke up to Silco dozing off in my bed. I looked around the room for some reason, I don't know what I was looking for I just needed somewhere to look.

I sighed and pulled the blankets off me slowly so Silco wouldn't wake up. I lifted myself off the bed and made my way to my wardrobe.

I threw on a (f/c) tank top and shorts. I heard shuffling from the bed and looked back to see Silco staring at me. "Goodmorning" I said, "goodmorning" "who said you can come in here at 1 am?" I looked at him with a blank expression and threw my dirty clothes in my basket.

"me" He said sitting up. I rolled my eyes "don't you have 'work' to do?" "Yeah I should probably get to it" He lifted himself off my bed and walked towards to the door. I couldn't help but feel a little disappointed, that's all he does is work. I wanted him to stay

I watched him walk out of my room and close the door. 'What should I do now? Read? Nah.. I'll just go for a walk and maybe go shopping' I threw on a sweater and walked out of my room.
'Should I tell Silco where I'm going?' I thought to myself. 'Nah he'll be fine' I walked down the hallway then the stairs. Sevika was just drinking with random people I don't know so I just walked past them.

I was walking around and nothing seems to peek my interest so I just decided I'll get something to eat.

As I was sitting down I saw the familiar pinky stuffing her face with seemed like... cheesy fish? I don't know but it looked gross. She was sitting next to a blue haired woman who looked also familiar? My eyes widened a little when I figured out she's an enforcer, well.. a gaurd.

I walked up to them and said hi. "Hey!! It's you!! Y/n?" "Yep hello vi" I waved and looked at the blueberry, "im Caitlyn." "Hello I'm y-" "I heard" she cut me off. Okay bitch damn. "I thought you were still supposed to be in prison vi?" "Yeah I am, but Cait said she'll let me out if i help her find... somebody" "who?" "Somebody named Silco, are you familiar?" Caitlyn interrupted again. My eyes widened a little and I cleared my throat. "Uhm. No sorry" Caitlyn glared at me then looked away. What's her problem? "That's okay well we better get going cya later y/n" vi got off her stool and walked away without paying .

I decided I wasn't hungry anymore and did a long sigh. What was the point of coming out here then y/n? I thought and turned around heading back to The Last Drop disappointed. I checked the time, 8 39 pm!? I swear I've only been out for an hour not 4.

I walked back in and it's filled with people and loud music. I hate living here there's no quiet at night, only in the morning and im not a morning person. I walked back upstairs and into my room accidentally slamming the door behind me.

I changed and and went to go lay down, I pulled out a book and started reading where I left off.

And not even one minute I heard a knock at my door "It's unlocked" I said,
Silco opened the door and walked over and sat on the edge of my bed. "Where were you?" "Just out for a walk" I turned the page, should I tell him that people are looking for him? My mind started to doze off and Silco catched that.

"Are you okay?"

"Hm? Oh yeah, I'm fine" I closed the book and sighed setting it on my little table by my bed.

"Are you sure? You look like something on your mind" He scooted closer to me. "Silco?"

"Yes?"

"There were these people, who were looking for you?" He looked at me and brushed the hair out of my face. "What did they look like?"

"Well one of them was named vi and the other caitlyn" He looked shocked, "vi? She's back from the dead!?" He mumbled and quickly got up. "I'll see you later get some sleep" I frowned and got up "Come sleep with me" I looked at him with puppy eyes and walked to him, "I can't, I have work. I'm sorry maybe next time" He kissed my forehead and walked out of my room closing the door behind him. I sighed and sat back down on my bed.

What did he mean by that? That she's back from the dead..?

My nosy-ness got the best of me so I decided to go talk to Silco about it. I pushed myself up and walked out of the room closing the door behind me.

I walked up to Silco's door and knocked "busy" I heard him say, "it's me" "still busy" I rolled my eyes and walked in. A blue haired woman was sitting on his lap holding a needle like thingy.

"Get out!" She screamed at me and I shut the door quickly accidentally slamming it. Who was she and why was she on HIS  lap?

Whatever I'll just ask tomorrow..