Chapter 2

Y/n's pov

It's been 16 years since I've been in this damn prison. When I get back I'm going it hit Vanders sorry face for leaving us in the dust.

Still can't get rid of that grudge.

A new girl came in a couple years ago, maybe like 2 or 3..? I don't know.

She has pinkish hair, shaved kinda on the side and a tattoo under her eye that spelt out "VI" .

She was cool. We usually talk when we go outside.

Just 2 more days until I get out. I can't wait to see silco.. His blue eyes and his big but handsome nose.

I wonder what he looks like now.

Just two more days y/n.. two more days..

Time skip)))

Two days later they let me out and I finally made my way back to the undercity can't wait to go to The Last Drop. I need a drink.

This place looks.. different.. more neon lights and fighting going on.

I put my mask up and hood up. I'll go to the last drop then find Silco.

I finally found The Last drop and ordered myself a few shots of Vodka. Phew haven't had that in a long time.

The burning feeling is in my throat and it feels good to finally drink again.

A buff random dude shoved my shoulder to the side.

"Move it whore. Your in my seat."  He growled and glared at me.

"Fuck off and go find somewhere else to sit dipshit" I moved his hand off my shoulder and turned back towards the bar counter.

Next thing I knew he pushed me and punched me in the jaw making my mask fly off.

I hit him back hard and broke his nose and I kept hitting him. Everybody starts chanting or cheering until I heard a males voice speak.

"What the hell is going on" he walked down the stairs and everybody went immediately silent. Even the guy who hit me.

The man wore a red shirt with a black vest and looked familiar.. I finally realized.... Silco.

"Well? Answer me" He looked right at me and so did everyone else. I guess he doesn't seem to recognize me because he didn't say anything.

"He started a bar fight" I pointed to the bitch who hit me.

"Come in my office I'd like to tell you some of the rules down here.." He walked backed up and I followed.

We walked in his office and he sat down in his chair behind the desk. I closed the door behind me and walked over the the chair that's infront of his desk.

We stayed silent for a minute just staring at eachother. When is he going to realize it's me..

He changed. A lot. His hair is more neat and has a huge scar across his face with a fake eye that black and orangish red.

"What is your name?" He asked me finally breaking the awkward silence.

I scoffed. "I really look that different?"

His face expression went from serious to confused. I sighed "where's Vander?"
He looked at me for a few seconds the finally answered. "He's.. dead"

What?

"What?" I said. "He's dead. He died awhile ago. I took over, the city is mine now and you will follow the rules that I've put on this city." He intertwined his fingers and kept staring.