Chapter 3

I grabbed my suitcase and walked out the door. Walking with Silco was quiet and awkward.. "so.. how was... everything? It must be quite sad after Vander died.." I finally broke the silence and he cleared his throat "uhm.. yeah its been fine. A lot of work to do but otherwise I've been fine.." He looked away from me.

He's acting strange now that I brought up Vander. "What happen to him?"

"I'll tell you later." "Why not now?" "Because I said so" He said kind of annoyed. I can hear it in his voice that he's mad.

"Okay okay I'm sorry" I looked away from him and walked a little more distant from him.

He tried to walk closer to me but I kept my distance. The rest of the walk was silent.

"Can you tell me now" I said out of nowhere. We were sitting in his office, he was working and I was drawing laying on his couch. "Not now I'm working" I walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around him. "Please?" I felt him tense. "I. Said. Later." He pushed me off gently and continued working. I started to rub my hands down his chest and go deeper down to his belt.

"Y/n." He said firmly trying to act calm.

"Hmmm?" "I'm trying to work" I turned his chair around so now I'm infront of him I slowly went down to his belt. I could see his hard dick through his pants. I rubbed my hand over it to tease him a bit and I earned a small groan from him. He grabbed my wrist and glared at me, pulling my hand away.

"You don't want to have fun with me~?" He just kept looking down at his work until he scooted his chair back to the desk. I crawled under the desk and unbuckled his belt. "Y/n! What are you doing!?" He scooted his chair backwards "helping you relax. Now come back here." He scooted his chair back to me awkwardly and let me do my thing. I pulled his pants down and a hard dick pulled out. I put my mouth on it just around the tip and swirled my tongue around it then took him whole. Hearing him groan is making me go faster to hear more.

I Bob my head up and down faster earning more groans from him until I heard the door open. It's a male voice, he was talking about the shimmer but that didn't stop me. I'm surprised Silco is able to still talk normal but i can still hear a bit of shakiness in his voice.

The guy finally left after 5 minutes "y/n.. I'm going to.." I bobbed my head faster and he hot sticky liquid burst in my mouth. I looked up at him with a smile and wiped my face. He got up and pulled his pants back up tightening his belt. He then dragged me out from under the desk and picked me up throwing me on top of his desk. He started to kiss me roughly. I let his tongue explore my mouth and each kiss getting more heated. He moved down to my neck kissing and leaving hickeys all over me, I moaned softly and bit my lip and started to run my fingers through his hair.

He suddenly pulled down my shorts and pressed his thumb against my clit feeling my wet panties, "silco" I moaned quietly. He then started doing a circular motion with his thumb. "Fuck.." He started biting me neck and sucking on it leaving more marks. He moved my panties to the side and stuck 2 fingers in me. "Oh fuck silco" He went faster. "louder" he whispered against my neck and I did. His fingers inside me feel like heaven as he started going faster and adding one more finger. I gasped and wrapped my arms around his neck. I finally came on his fingers, panting and a hot mess. He licked his fingers "mm sweet" He smirked at me. Then before I could put my shorts back up Sevika busted through the door and I quickly ran behind his desk. Sevika made a shocked face and closed the door slowly waiting for me to be done "you can come in now" Silco half yelled. She walked back in and closed the door behind her. "Sir jinx is missing" silco slammed his hand on his desk "What?" He yelled "who's jinx?" They completely ignored my question and Silco demanded to have Sevika look for her, she nodded and walked out.

"Who's jinx?" I asked again but a little more irritated this time. "Somebody important" He sat back down and covered his face with his hands. I walked over to him and sat on his lap and wrapped my arms around his waist laying my head on his shoulder. He hugged me back and played with my hair. "You should go to bed.." He told me "wanna join me?" I winked at him but he shook his head "I have work" I rolled my eyes and got off of them then walked out closing the door and then opened mine. My room was plain since I didnt decorate it yet so I spent all night doing that instead.

A few hours later

I finally got done finishing my room as I felt my eyelids grow heavy. I crawled in my bed and covered myself with my blanket. A few minutes later I felt somebody crawl in my bed and arms wrapped around me. I knew it was Silco so I just fell asleep.