part 11

The fear woke up in me again.... No... I can't let her go.
--------------------------
Nj : "wh- y/n don't do that! "
Y/n : "WAE!?! WHY!!?"
she busted out in tears.
Y/n : "WHY TELL ME HUH? JUST SO YOU CAN DO YOUR PAMPERING SHIT AND I CAN BE PROVED A WEAK, GOLD DIGGER, JUST A SLUT, BABYGIRL IN FRONT OF THE WORLD!?!"
Nj : "n-no y/n no-"

Y/n : "THEN WHAT IS IT? ITS CLEAR IN FRONT OF THE WORLD IM WEAK, AND I KNOW EVEN YOU THINK THAT! "
Nj : "no! " y/n : "yes!" she replied in an instant.
Y/n : "First my father treated me like a shit and now even people outside do that. WHY DIDNT YOU LISTEN TO ME WHEN I WAS SAYING I DIDNT WANNA MEET HIM HUH!?! "

I put my head down low. My world stopped. My throat went dry and my Brain stopped thinking further. My body filled in guilt and filth. She was right... I was the one who gave him a chance. I had no words to defend myself with. She continued. Crying her heart out.

Y/n : "first I had to listen to my dad, then my seniors in college, and now you! I'm tired of being belonged to someone and being a damn BURDEN TO YOU!! "
At this point I teared up. No... No she's not a burden, I'm just not a good man. She thinks... She t-thinks I control her and she 'has' to listen to me?

She came to me and held my hands in hers and looked at me right in the eyes. oh how I hated those tears in my princess's eyes. She pleaded.

Y/n : "namjoon..... Please let me do the therapy, ik that's the best for both of us. There will be... Normalness in the house. No child acts and you can live a normal married husband life. Trust me. I know it's all a burden on you I love you so much joon I don't want to make your life stuck in a person like me..... W-who was t-treated like a....a t-trash by her biological father itself."

She wiped my cheeks and kissed deeply... Like it was the last time. But my tears won't stop. I didn't want this to happen. Please take me out of this nightmare. I kissed back bursting out again. She pulled out and smiled sadly at me.

Y/n : "let me go now... Trust the process. "
She walked away.
I wanted to stop her so bad but..... I had no words to console her.
A tear slipped my eye.

Time skip (afternoon)
Namjoon pov.
It's 1:30 am. Y/n's lunch time. She didn't come home yet. I kept the book in my hand down and looked at the clock waiting for her. I'm so stressed.

All sudden I heard the door open.
Nj : "y/n where were you?! "
Y/n : "why?" she asked so bluntly.
Nj : "it's your lunch time already and doctor doesnt take so much time right? "
I yelled a bit. I was so damn worried.

Her answer next was very unexpected.
Y/n : "so? I can have lunch whatever time, I'm not a little hoe anymore... Is that done in your fucking brain?"

Nj : "y/n language!"
Y/n : "you don't have to tell me.... You know what, I think you like that little side of me more.... And hate the big me. So leave me then, but I'm not gonna become a little again"

I was so so stunned. H-how..... I-is that my y/n?
I love both of them I swear. I love you y/n ah
Don't think that way please.
Y/n : "I'm going to sleep now... The doctor has told me to relax a lot"
She went upstairs.

Y/n pov.
I lay down on the bed and stare at the wall in front of me. 'I'm sorry joon.... I know it hurts you, but you'll except the change after sometime.' I know he loves both my personalities. He's the reason I live. "I'm sorry" I whispered. I have to do this. I closed my eyes as a tear slips down the corner of an eye. And everything became peaceful.... I slept.

Isn't he so handsome

Anyways guys here was another update and tell me...

Are you a little? If you are then how do you feel my is book as a little?
And if not, tell me how did you get to know about little space?
Have a nice day.
Your favourite author,
Rm's expensive girl.