part 14

And the reason I called my group for was something very serious.... Now let's get started.
----------------------------
I was in one of my mansion's giant rooms with the other six people. OH BTW...... I forgot the introduction, haha my bad.
So......

we are BTS!
So we are a group of Mafia's. No, not the very bad ones.... But I won't even say the good ones. Just.... We are one of the most powerful richest mafias.

I'm the leader, and the others have their own works. The group contains seven people Kim namjoon, Kim seokjin, min yoongi, Jung Hoseok, park jimin, Kim taehyung, Jeon Jungkook, and together we are BTS.

Our fathers nor our mothers were mafias... We became mafia on our own merit and that what we're proud of the most.
When we were kids, we used to live in orphanages. We were just tired of the rules and regulations there, the food and strictness... Ugh my mind just blows up thinking of that... That made us run away from the orphanage and we seven kids started our new journey.... Bts journey.

So Back to the current story, I started the conversation.
Nj : "y/n... She wants to quit ddlg!"
I said in one go.
Everyone : "WHAT!?! "
Nj : "oww" I closed my ears... Gosh too dramatic people.
Jk : "Wae!!! I loved my baby sister she was so good to play"
Hoseok : "what do you mean by was. She's still little didn't you see today down she was a little."
Nj : "you're misunderstood...this is the first time she's slipped since a long time. She.... She..."
Hoseok : "she what?"

Nj : "she goes to a therapist to cure little space. I have seen her take tablets.....and...
I told them the whole story.

Everyone : "NOO!!"
Suga : "oh gosh that bastard-"
Nj : "don't take his name hyung... He's no more... Rotting in hell."

Tae : "what the fuck do we do?"

Nj : "that's Wht you're for" 😑
Everyone started their chaos... While jin was bring the most worried one right now.
Jin : "ENOUGH!"
Everybody flinched and shut their mouths.
Jin : "Y/N HAS WENT THROUGH SO MUCH.. SHE LITERALLY QUITTING LITTLE SPACE..... AND NAMJOON, WASNT THIS A THING TO TELL US RIGHT THE MOMENT SHE HAD THIS DECISION?"

Nj : "y-yeah b-"
Jin : "shut up! Everyone, we won't let y/n quit little space. It's kinda all our uncles fault...we hardly spent time with her. She's not even used to us. How much can namjoon alone do?"
Jhope : "oh yeah Bruh did y'all see how she was so scared when we came and directly went to joon?"
Jk : "so.... What should we do then?"

Jin : "Spend. Time. With. Her"
----------
A short one... I know. But a longer chapter will soon be posted and please gimme some ideas so that I can write further.
Your favourite author,
-Rm's expensive girl