part 12

Y/n pov.
I woke up to a sound... From the hall? It sounded like some people were there in the hall. I went out of the room and looked from upstairs.

I felt a sudden break in my breath. Why are they here now!? I'm sure namjoon called them. But.... I couldn't see him.

Where is he?? 
I went down to everyone. So a whole playground was made of the living room. I saw some were fighting, one was looking around the kitchen, one was in his phone, and the other was rested on the couch.......
yes you guessed it right, it was BTS!

The whole group was here and my eyes just searched for da- I mean....N-Namjoon.
I suddenly spoke out of the blue.

Y/n : "where is daddy?"

I don't even know how those words came up my lips. And everything was quiet. Dead silence spread in the room.... Everyone started at me like I was a damn treasure. Nobody spoke anything, just looked at me in an aw. What the fuck happened!? Did I say something wrong?
Then I realized......

I CALLED NAMJOON DADDY!!
OH GOSH Y/N HOW DUMB OF YOU!! I screamed internally.
I have to react something dumb and get over this.

I let out a nervous laugh. Y/n : "h-hi every-" till I could even finish my word all of them rushed towards me. All six of them started to ask me shit questions and started cooing at me. They looked.... Happy?

Jin : "Yahh y/n ah what happened to you did you eat something?"

Jhope : "y/n do you wanna play with us? "

Jimin : "Lets go out and eat ice cream y/n! "

Jk : "Heyy you all stop scaring her.... She's gonna come with me to make her favorite color cookies, isn't it y/n? "

Suga : "what the fuck about us!?! She is coming out with me-"

Jimin : "no! I asked her at the first place!! "

Taehyung : "wait, the best thing I know she would like is colouring... Y/n let's colour little baby come"

Jk, jimin, jin, jhope, suga, : "NOO!! "

Everyone started fight like cats and dogs. I dont know what's happening. I got scared. I don't Wanna be with anyone except him.... I started crying. Everyone got scared.

Jin : "y-yahh y/n ah y/n ah...c-come let's go eat something-"
I started crying louder.
Jk : "you made her cry even more!"
Everyone tries their way to calm me down.... But it wasn't working I just want him. Soon the door clicked open.

I heard a familiar voice. Nj : "I'm back!"
They got silent and looked at the direction from where the voice just echoed. I left the crowd and ran up to him. Crying...

Y/n : "DADDY!!"

I clinged on to him. I needed him. OH gosh I just slipped. But anyways.... Just this once.
Namjoon pov.

I was out for bringing some stuff for y/n, when I got back home I saw a damn fight!
I screamed. Nj : "I'm back!" I saw silence.... Something seems terrible. I saw y/n in the middle of those 6 she came up running to me and hugged me.

Y/n : "DADDY!"

The most shocking thing was..... She called me, daddy!??!

 She called me, daddy!??!

Hey guys.... Another one. Hope you have a great day!
Your favourite author,
-Rm's expensive girl.