+ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕠𝕟𝕖+

𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫...

I fucking love Fridays. They are the last day of the week for most to relax and recharge on while to others it's the beginning of hell for them. Well for me it's neither. I start hell and relax and recharge at the same time.

Oh sorry I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Aurora Astrid Elena Romano and I'm the youngest Trillionaire In the world along side my older brother.

We were abandoned by our family who we know is the Italian Mafia because they downright hated us.
When the bio's dumped us on the side of the fucking road thinking we weren't gonna be kidnapped, but how wrong were they. As soon as they left we were kidnapped by the Bulgarian Russian Mafia.

Me and my older twin, Aubrey were fighting for survival in that place for years. I mean you'd think they wouldn't harm two twins babies. Oh how fucking wrong you are. They starved, beat , and raped me and my twin for years until we were 10 years old. Yeah that's right we were trapped there for almost 10 years.

Me and my twin are now 17 years old soon to be 18 in a few months and we escaped after we killed off everyone in the entire Bulgarian/Russian Mafia when we 10 years old. We graduated highschool and University at 9 years old. Me mastering in psychology, business, coding, mechanical engineering, Law, Fashion and Design etc. Along with my brother.

We built our own companies at 12 and from there we became the richest people in the world. We also developed a heirachy called the Commanders of Death. We are the top of the food chain Underworld wise,

meaning we basically rule both the legal and illegal world. I being the leader and my brother my Vice leader. We control everything and everyone fears us. I'm known as Kore the goddess of death and the queen of the underworld.

My brother being named Ares by the whole underworld due to his gruesome Warrior like behavior when torturing our moles, traitors whatever you call them. Anyway afterwards we Bought a Castle like Mansion and Decked it out in bulletproof windows and Full force Guards, Gates Codes you name it. Also a beautiful varsity of Food. What I love food.

Well in all of the chaos my brother is my friend, favorite and my other half, same as I to him we have no secrets with one another and we protect each other through thick and thin.

Sometimes I wonder what life would be like if we were wanted by our family but I can at least thank them for one thing, I wouldn't be this fucking amazing if it wasn't for them abandoning us. Even If we used to be Angel ourselves but we all know The devil was once an angel.

Now onto the story.

++++++++++++++
I wake up and look to see my alarm clock smashed again. Fuck, I did it AGAIN now I have to buy another one great. Just great. I get up and stretch out my arms. I get up and head to my bedroom to get ready and do my morning routine..