ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛

We arrive in New York some time ago sperm donor and sperm sharers kept trying to get something out of me but gave up when I glared at them

We arrive in New York some time ago sperm donor and sperm sharers kept trying to get something out of me but gave up when I glared at them. We arrived at their mansion and it was big and beautiful but not like my palace

 We arrived at their mansion and it was big and beautiful but not like my palace

This the crib ☝🏼

We get out and Aubby grabs our suitcases and lifts them like it was nothing. We follow them into the house and he yells for them all to come downstairs. I go on my phone and started texting Vinnie. As I'm texting everyone gathers and talks.

My twin glares at them and gives them cold responses. "So where's our Bambina fratello?" Asks the Matteo as he looks around. ( Baby-bambina and fratello-brother). Someone clears their throat as I finish flirting texts with Vinnie I smirk a little and chuckle a little. I respond with a flirty text back.

I go to walk away but I bump into something hard, damn my fucking height. Whatever I bumped into jumps in surprise and look down at me. I rub my forehead and glare up at them. Oh it's a another one. He looks taken aback and then I see he looks likes us alot. "Why is their a kitten walking around guys?" He says and pinches my cheek.

I slap his hand off and glare at him even harsher than before. He chuckles and I lift a eyebrow in confusion. "Uh oh I think I made her mad" he says mockingly and reaches to put his hand on my shoulder. Instead of him achieving his goal i
Throw him over my shoulder and body slam him to the ground.

Aubby starts chuckling while the other look at him shocked. I get up and dust off my clothes and head to my room since I know where it is. I did live here before so it probably didn't change much. I get to the door that says in gold letters "AURORA" and I open it.

I walk in and see its way different than I thought.