+ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝕋𝕎𝕆+

Before school.

I and my son's are in the middle of an important meeting discussing shipments two children Aurora Astrid Elena Russo and Aubrey Ares Russo, regarding their mother Annabelle Russo was found dead from overdose in the middle of the road

I and my son's are in the middle of an important meeting discussing shipments two children Aurora Astrid Elena Russo and Aubrey Ares Russo, regarding their mother Annabelle Russo was found dead from overdose in the middle of the road. We were wondering if you would like custody of them?" He says and I go silent.

My twins are... ALIVE?? I've been searching for them for years and I couldn't find them, the motherfucking orphanage burned down to ash and nobody even saw my child go inside them building so I assumed they were dead but you mean to tell me that they were alive this whole time.

"Yes yes I'll take full custody of them." I say coldly but on the inside I'm excited. "Perfect sir their current location is Cavington Highschool (made up.) I'll send you their records shortly." He says sounding relieved. "Thanks, bye." I say and hang up.

Looked like this ☝🏼

Looked like this ☝🏼

Everyone looks at me in shocked and fear. "Dad are you okay? Why are you s-smiling?" Matteo asks me. "Because we got them back figlio." I say smiling like a fool. (Son) it takes a minute for it to register in the boys minds.

Shortly after that The whole room erupts into yelling, shouting and tears. We missed them so much and now we found them after 15 years. I tell the boys to get ready since we're flying to France to pick them up.

We rush out and go straight to the airport where the private jet is waiting. I had called Milo our pilot ahead of time and told him where and to fly urgently. We all board the plane and we are agitated and nervous meeting them for the first time in 15 years.
+ Skipping to when their at school+

We arrive at their highschool and see it's a highly prestigious highschool that only the most intelligent people came here. I see they are very smart. We walk in and head to the principal's office and see Mr Smith sitting at his desk.

"Where are the twins?" Alessio says annoyingly not knowing where they are. "Sorry for the wait sir, the twins are soon to arr-" he gets cut off when the door is kicked in.

And I see a tall young man covered in tattoos and holds a powerful aura around him with his arm wrapped around a smaller figure, Then I see a beautiful girl with a matching aura as him but more powerful. Not to mention they had Greek god features.