6. Friends reunite and familiar cooking

Oh my god, thank you all for your support and making it possible to reach 1K, So I'll say it again Thank you.

Konoha minutes before...

We now see at the Hatake residence Naruto cooking something in the kitchen as his father was sitting at the table drinking some water.

Naruto: So old man how was the mission.

Kakashi: First: don't call me old man.

He said as he gained a 💢 mark on his head.

Naruto: Yeaaah no.

He said with foxy grin.

Kakashi: Ugh and Second: it was good, I just wish we didn't have to listen to the client complaining all. The. Time.

As he said this he dragged his hands over his face because he did not like that guy.

Kakashi: So any luck with finding any of your other friends yet?

Naruto: Actually yes, I found one of them and well... I just hoped that he would have had a better life then he did before.

Kakashi noticed that his son's face whent into a frown and wondered who he was talking about.

Kakashi: What hap-

But he was cut off by a sudden shock wave and powerful presence forcing him to kneel to the ground.

Kakashi: W-what the hell i-is th-this!

As he says this he looks over to his son to see if he's alright, but to his surprise Naruto was still standing and seemed to be frozen for a moment before the corner of his lip starts to curl up until it was a full smirk.

Naruto: Well well looks like he's back soner than expected.

Kakashi: Wh-who?

He said as the pressure started to subside.

As then Naruto turned to him with a foxy smirk on his face and said...

Naruto: The Captain.

A while later...

We now see Hiruzen, Kakashi and Naruto running from tree to tree with naruto on his dad's Back because he can't go Jonin to Kage level speed.

Hiruzen: How much farther till we reach the source of that power we felt earlier?

He said looking at the boy on his father's back.

Naruto: Not much futher, just up ahead.

Kakashi: So you said earlier that this power was that of your Captain's right, how are you sure that's him?

Naruto: I know it's him, I've felt this pressure before and I'll tell you this, that not at a 100%.

As he said that both Men paled a bit because that intens pressure they felt before was not at full power.

As all of them started to neer the sorce of the shockwave, they were surprised to find a giant crater in front of them that seemed to be a few meters deep.