𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 2

Mitch POV:
I was a loss for words. I had to spend a week with (Y/N)? Out of all people? I would have preferred miko. Me and (Y/N) have a history of hating each other. She's stuck up & rude. I can't let this happen.
After the party, I catch Phil before he leaves.
"I've changed my mind. I'm not taking that mission. You never said I'd have to go with her!"
"Oh no you don't. I chose you two for a reason. Your constant fighting gets in the way of our work. Maybe if you two spend some time together, you would figure out your not to different. You have similar interests and goals, but your stubbornness gets in the way of that. Now, have you finished packing for your trip?"
This bish. He planned all of this out.
I groan.
"I hate you. with a passion."
Phil shurgs.
"Same."
𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 𝓼𝓴𝓲𝓹:
(Y/N)'s POV:
"but PHILLLLLLLLLL, Mitch and I will NEVER get along. We'll just fight the entire time and nothing will get done."
I've been complaining with phil for hours now.
Mitch is here too, for the same reason.
"Yeah! And besides, she's to reckless to be put halfway across the world with no supervision!"
"You can supervise her."
"Excuse me, but I don't need supervision. I'm an adult. "
(You and Mitch and both 18)
"And besides," I go on, " the only one who will need supervision is Mitch. His ego blinds him from the real problem."
Mitch stands up. He's taller than me, around six feet, but I'm not scared of him.
(This is a around season 2 with the better hairstyle)
"Me?! I'm the problem?!"
"Yes!! You never know how to think about anyone but yourself!!"
We get lost In another one of our many arguments. Phil rolls his eyes, and BITT come in with some coffee. He reads the room, drops off the coffee; then leaves.
"Guys. Guys! Oml, GUYS!"
Phil screams and Mitch and I shut up.
"You two! Your going on this mission, TOGETHER, taking back all the consoles, TOGETHER, And coming back, TOGETHER.
If you won't work together, I'll fire you both."
We look at each other. Mitch isn't worth losing my job.
"Sorry."
We say in sync. I've never heard him apologize before.
"Good. Now you've wasted today fighting, and are leaving tomorrow morning. Early. You better get some rest."
Mitch and I walk out of his office.
"Soo..."
I begin. It grabs Mitches attention.
"What?"
"We should probably get to know each other.."
I can't believe I'm suggesting this.
"Wanna come to my house? Not for a sleepover, I don't like you that much; but to hangout before we leave."
I search Mitches face for a answer.
"Yeah sure. Whatever."