Changing ?

Tweek POV

Thomas..Thomas..Thomas.. that's all Craig's been talking and hanging out with lately!!

I hate to admit the fact but I'm jealous.. so jealous.
I just need to get my mind off of him , he can't even hang out with me today again Because of his new friend "ThOmaS"
I really need to get my mind off of things..

"TWEEK"

No ones POV
Kenny waved his hand in front of tweeks face as Tweek yelped " GaH! Jeez man-you s-scared the hell out of me!" Kenny laughed "what's got you such in a twist today ey?" Tweek rolled his eyes at the taller ones comment as he continued to sweep the floors of Tweek bros coffee , Tweek tried anything to get his mind off of Craig and Thomas hanging out , probably cheating or doing god knows what ..
"Your shift Ended like an hour ago dude." Tweek looked up at the taller blonde
"How do you know when I g-get off-" kenny laughed as he pointed at the text Tweek made to him earlier and telling him what time he got off so they could talk as he rolled his eyes "somethings def up dude."
"Wanna talk about it?" Tweek sighed, he knew kenny was a good person to vent to ,but he knew if it was about craig he would probably tell Craig or beat Craig up about it the entire time.
"N-nothing I just need to clear my-gah! Head for a bit.." kenny sighed "if that's what you want, but hey I'm always here" the blondes smiled at another giving eachother warm remarks as kenny walked out as the bell rang through tweeks ears.

*20 minutes later*
Tweek finally finished closing up shop since he was let off early , and he would usually walk home or to starks pond with Craig but nooo Craig just had to be busy with stupid Thomas again , interrupting their only free day together! It pissed Tweek off to no end but he didn't want to show it , however he was horrible at hiding it as the spazz blonde kicked a rock in the snow as he grumbled to himself not even paying attention to where he walked, not caring if he really did go anywhere as he just needed space from everything and everyone

He started hearing music , and weird music at that
It sounded "emo?' As stans gang would call it but he didn't even know where it came from as he looked up and realized he didn't even know where he was , he was in a weird part of town as the music got louder and tweeks curiosity peaked until he screamed since he felt something or someone behind him.

"What's a conformist like you doing here."

Tweek was face to face with the goth kids at school as they were doing their usual ritual outside when they had nothing to do . Listening to music outside while smoking in an area not most come by to
"I..I - I was just-" Tweek got cut off by a smaller kid butting in

"Did you come to clear your head?" He looked at the smaller one as he nodded and looked away
Why was he confining in them but not kenny? Strangers over one of his best friends? He had no idea but he felt safe with them strangely "aren't you that spazz that has an asshole boyfriend?" The chick butted in as she smoked and puffed out smoke as Tweek looked away "asshole..isn't the word but yea.."
"What'd he do?" Tweek looked at them confused, didn't they hate people who they thought were conformists? He shook it out as he stuttered more a bit pressured by the questions as he hated admitted he was jealous to anyone specially Craig. "Well..-" as Tweek explained what was going on in every detail he looked as he held his hair in his hands as he saw they were..Listening? They weren't talking or trying to give him feedback..just listening. And Tweek felt happier after that "w-wait don't you guys think everyone's a..-"
"Conformist- yea, and they are but we see how you talk about government and your weird theories so you seem ok." Tweek smiled genuinely he never really felt safe with anyone but Craig but he did now with the goth kids as he opened his mouth to speak he got cut off
The chick as she puffed out smoke said " my names, Hentrietta." As the smaller one spoke up. "Firkle."
Tweek looked up at the two boys as one puffed smoke out from his mouth as the one with red in his hair spoke up "Pete." Tweek smiled a bit, for someone who looked scary he sure didn't have a scary name as he laughed to himself a bit as the one with pure black hair looked at him "Micheal."
Tweek smiled as he made new friends as he spent the rest of the day with them , ignoring the smell of putrid smoke , just happy he found himself safe with others and it really took his mind off of Craig and Thomas for the entire day as Tweek rambled on about government and how aliens were going to kill us all .