✎ 3.

I had finished studying for the night, which was completely boring. I can't express how tired am I from that. But, I started to prepare myself for bed. It was a Wednesday night, meaning I only had two more days of this hell, hooray! I hate school, a lot. I turned off my light and laid down. I started to think about that guy I met earlier. He wouldn't want to date me, right? He's probably not even gay or anything. I should just stop thinking about him... (a/n: me knowing I like someone but trying to not think about them) I close my eyes and fall asleep.

*NEXT DAY, 6:15 AM: JAKE POV*

I woke up by the sound of my alarm, wanting to sleep in but I couldn't. I slowly got up, sitting there for a few minutes trying to process life. Then, I got up to brush my teeth and all that.

Ri-Ki Rat 🤡

Ri-Ki Rat 🤡:
Yo idiot, we walking together?

Jake:
Yeah, I'm getting ready right now

Want me to walk to your house?

Ri-Ki Rat 🤡:
Yeah
*read*

I started to put on my school uniform, struggling to put my tie on right. I'd always mess this up for some reason, I have no idea why. I would eat breakfast but I just ate an apple and left my house. Too lazy to make it when you're half sleep. I was waking to Ni-ki's house, thinking about how many boys I like now. First it was Sunghoon, second Bang Chan, but he's too old for me, unfortunately. Now, that Heeseung dude. But I still haven't got an boyfriend... Crying inside right now. I made it to Ni-ki's house, waiting from him to come out. He always took thousands of years before he came out. I swear, mate.

Finally Ni-ki came out.

Ni-ki: "Sup, loser"

Jake: "Good morning to you too, Ni-ki"

Ni-ki: "So how's it going with that hot dude?"

Jake: "I haven't texted him since yesterday."

Ni-ki: "Did he say leave him alone or something?"

Jake: "No, he said he was going back to studying."

Ni-ki: "Yikes. Well, hopefully you talk to him in school."

Jake: "I'm too nervous for that."

Ni-ki: "Bruh, it's not hard. Just say hello and start a conversation."

Jake: "It's not that easy, idiot."

(them bickering 😂)

Ni-ki: "It really is. You're just stupid"

That whole time we were walking to school, we were arguing about that one topic. He was making fun of me because I didn't have a boyfriend, he didn't either so? But moving on, we finally made it to school, after that long debate. I saw Heeseung with Jay and Sunoo. Ni-ki started to get jealous, I think.

Ni-ki: "You think we should go up to them."

Jake: "I needed to ask Jay a question but now I'm scared."

Ni-ki: "Not going to lie, same."

Jake: "No, we can do this, right?"

Ni-ki: "Yes, we can."

Jake: "Alright, let's go."

We start to approach the group, nervous and anxious. It wasn't hard just to ask Jay a question. Just a quick question, ahaha. We made it to Jay and I tapped him on the shoulder, getting the attention of the two others.

Jay: "Oh, hey Jake!"

The oldest, Heeseung looked at me. Starting to remember me from the other night. But, he didn't say anything.

Jake: "I- I needed to ask a question."

WHY AM I STUTTERING? I'm guessing Ni-ki noticed that too because he looked at me.

Jay: "Shoot."

Jake: "Do you, uh know what time were doing that quiz?"

Jay: "The class before lunch."

Jake: "Ah, ok. Thanks Jay."

Me and Ni-ki both bowed then walked away. After we got a little further away, we started speed walking.

Holy shit that was scary.

END OF 03.
-lauryn