✎ 14. ; HEESEUNG AND JAKE DATE

*JAKE POV*
(Short chapter)

Here's the best thing that has happened, the weekend. After a long week from school, you get time off on the weekend. I wish the weekend lasted for three days instead of two. It'll be better, for everyone in the whole world. Am I right? Anyways, I thought it'll be fun to go to a pet cafe. I love animals so it'll be fun. Well, I mostly like dogs!
(a/n; 💀 I'm making their personalities accurate as possible LMAO. I should be doing my school work? But am I? Nah, I'm on a break LMAO)

Heeseung: "You wanted to come to a pet cafe?

Jake: "Yes. I like pets so I came here to pet some."

The older chuckles

Heeseung: "Okay.. If that's what you want then let's go."

(a/n; random but I found this 3racha song and I'm slowly falling in love with chan more. He is so good at making beats 😱)

I knew how to drive but I decided to let Heeseung drive me there. Since he is the oldest anyway.

Heeseung: "Would you want to do anything after?"

Jake: "No, I don't think so."

Heeseung: "Well, let me know if you do."

Jake: "Of course.", I smile

*TIME SKIP*

We made it to the pet cafe. I was super excited, I mean real excited. I've never been this happy to go somewhere! I've never really been to a pet cafe that much. I think I went with Jay one time when I was 17. Which was about 1-2 year ago.

Me and Heeseung enter, seeing a boy with pink hair. Which was my best friend! Wait, my best friend?

Jake: "Yeonjun? You work here??"

Yeonjun: "Yeah? You didn't know?"

Jake: "What- no?"

Yeonjun: "Well now you know."

Heeseung: "Who is he?"

Jake: "That's my best friend, Yeonjun."

He bows.

Heeseung bows back

Heeseung: "Nice to meet you."

Yeonjun: "Same."

Technically, we just played with dogs, talked, and laughed. It was pretty fun because Yeonjun was also there. Our first date was special to me... I'm glad I choose Heeseung out of all people.

I love Lee Heeseung.

END OF 14.
-lauryn

note; this is technically the end of this book but I'll be making chapters for the other ships in here of course. Most likely a chapter for smut too :)

thank you for staying, reading, starring and just being really funny (in the comments)