✎ 9.

*LUNCH: JAKE POV*

Ni-ki: "He really did that?!"

Jake: "Yes! I bet I was red as a tomato."

Ni-ki: "Only if I were there! I would be laughing so hard at you."

Jake: "I know, that's why I'm happy you weren't there."

Ni-ki: "blah, blah."

I couldn't face Heeseung after that. Well, I could, I'm just really embarrassed from it. I didn't think he'd do that! It was random too... So, I was completely shocked, literally. I didn't think he'd just randomly do that.

*LUNCH: HEESEUNG POV*

Jay: "So, what's up with you and Jake?"

Heeseung: "Huh? I was just helping him? I wanted to get it done and he was taking too long" (first stage of gayness: denial)

Jungwon: "You sure you don't like him or something?"

Heeseung: "I'm straight."

Sunoo: "Oh.", Sunoo looked away (a/n; sunoo like why u lying 😭)

Jay: "Sorry."

Heeseung: "It's okay."

I saw everyone look at each other, like I was lying.

Heeseung: "What?"

All: "Nothing.", they said, then continued eating.

*TIME SKIP, END OF DAY: JAKE POV*

The best part of the day, going home after a long day. School is such a pain in the butt, honestly. I could not wait to go to Heeseung's house, hopefully without that Byeol girl. I hope he finds a way where it's just us, I'm praying. I find Heeseung, going up to him.

Jake: "Hey, we still doing the project."

Heeseung: "Just wait."

I walked through the hallways with him, waiting. Then, we made it to Byeol's class.

Byeol: "Heeseung~ Are we still doing the project?"

Heeseung: "Sorry... Not today. We found out uh, that Jake's dog had to go to the vet. We need to be there right now."

Jake: "Yeah. They just called me, I'm sorry."

Byeol: "Oh, poor thing! Ok, we'll do it another time!"

Heeseung: "Okay, thank you", we bowed and walked off.

Once we got away from her class, Heeseung winked. That was so hot?

Heeseung: "Boom. Now, we could do our project without any interruptions."

Jake: "That's good."

After that, we headed to Heeseung's house. They whole way, it was pretty silent. Not awkward, but comfortable. It seems like he wanted to save the last energy he had because school is EXHAUSTING. So, I was the one to talk a bit. But eventually went quiet soon after.

Heeseung had a nice house... We went inside, surprisingly nobody was home! I was celebrating inside. I'd be with Heeseung all alone, doing homework. Well, I mean, good enough for be to be honest.

We start setting up our computers, getting ready to start on the project. History was kind of boring but with Heeseung, it'll be so much fun. I know, I sound like a complete simp but, look, you're probably the same way too... Don't come for me. Once, again Heeseung started to give me instructions, which I actually liked. I started researching on the topic we had. I won't even try explaining what it was. I remember researching, catching Heeseung looking at me. We were sitting right next to each other, locking eyes. Then, he got closer still looking into my eyes and we-

...

Heeseung: "Jake!"

Jake: "Hm?", I jumped.

Heeseung: "Stop daydreaming and get started."

Jake: "Y-yeah, sorry."

I was thinking about that, oops...

END OF 9.
-lauryn
Q: what's another ship I could do? (heeki, jaywon, sunsun, sunki?)