fall

request by ╰─▸ ❝ [Scarlettsbottomx]

↳-[you are FOUR years old ]

You were happily playing outside, until you spotted a butterfly. You immediately wanted to go make a new friend, so you chased it around. You were giggling right until you tripped over a stone, falling and scraping your knee. 

You felt the immense pain and started to cry, making Raffie rush to your side. "What's wrong bub?"

"I-I f-fall," You sobbed, into her shirt. 

"Oh, let's get you cleaned up," she lifted you onto her hip, gently rubbing circles on your back as you cried.

You whimpered as she placed some liquid on your scraped knee, softly dabbing it with a cotton ball. "Ouchie," you spoke.

"I know, I know, but it'll make your ouchie go away. How's that?"

"M-mhm."

She finished the process off by placing a Hello Kitty bandaid on your leg. You hugged Raffie's neck, letting her lift you onto her chest.

"All better now?"

"Y-yes," you responded, sniffling on her shoulder.

"Now, we can cuddle and watch a movie. What do you wanna watch?"

"I wanna see Flo."

"Black widow?" Raffie questioned, deciding whether or not to let a four year old watch that. 

"Yes."

"Hmph. Okay then."

You snuggled up against Raffie, leaning into her as she twirled a h/c lock between her fingers. 

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷I HOPE YOU ENJOYED!

┊ ➶ [feel free to request any ideas you have! ]

[1.23.33]