birthday

requested by ╰─▸ ❝ [sophie-xox_]

↳-[you are FOUR/FIVE years old ]

"Happy birthday Y/n!" Raffie woke you from your slumber, resulting in a big yawn. 

"Fank you Raffie," you smiled, holding up your arms. She lifted you up and walked into the kitchen.

"What would the birthday girl like to eat?" 

"CUPCAKES!" 

"I don't know about that. Well, you're turning five today so I guess you can."

"Where's Flo?"

Raffie paused, not ready to spoil it, "Oh umm, she-she's not coming...yet.

"I want Flo," you sighed, "And I want cupcakes."

"Cupcakes you get," Raffie changed the subject, placing a light yellow cupcake in front of you. 

"Yummy," you grinned, digging in.

You somehow ended up getting yellow frosting all over your face, along with in your hair. Raffie laughed at the mess you made, grabbing a napkin to wipe it off. 

"Munchkin, how did you get it in your hair?" 

You giggled, "It's a secret."

"Okay. Okay then. What do you wanna do today?" 

"I wanna see Flo."

"Other than that."

"I wanna go to the park and see the duckies, and then I wanna get ice cream, and then I wanna have cuddles and watch Frozen, and then I wanna-"

"Slow down," Raffie chuckled, "Okay we can go to the park. Wanna bring bread?"

"Yes!" You happily clapped your hands, jumping up and down.

You held Raffie's hand as the two of you walked near the lake, spotting ducks.

"Look Raffie! The duckies!" 

Raffie handed you a piece of bread, "Be careful Y/n."

You nodded your head eagerly, bending down, tossing pieces of bread to the ducks. "Hello ducky. It's my birthday," you whispered to the duck.

Raffie laughed at your ways, glancing down at her messages with Florence.

'I'll be there in an hour or so. how's she doing?' the message said.

Raffie responded, 'asked about u a bit. but now we're with the ducks and about to get ice cream. then we'll be back.'

Raffie closed her phone, calling for you to go get ice cream. "Let's go Y/n." 

You both made it to the small shop, pressing your face against the glass. There were so many flavors! But, you had to go with cookies and cream. 

"Fank you," you said, as he handed you your scoops of ice cream. 

You happily ate the cold treat, as it dripped down your nose onto your chin. Raffie took a picture of you, as she grabbed a napkin.

"How do you always manage to do this?"

You both left the shop, walking back home. You were holding Raffie's hand, about to go inside, until, "SURPRISE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY Y/N!" 

You saw Flo, and immediately ran into her arms. "FLO!"

"Happy birthday!"

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

*ੈ✩‧₊˚I HOPE YOU ENJOYED!

↳-[feel free to send me your requests! ]

[1.23.22]