Our Stadium

"Yeah..man, he's usually always hungry." Rantaro gave a worried look as his frown showed a bit of frustration. "Which means it must be pretty bad..If only he'd tell us what the issue was between him and Shu..maybe we could help.." Daigo sighed and looked down. Rantaro gave a silent nod and looked down too. The boys were currently at the bottom of the stairs. They had just put away Valt's lunch near the microwave..as Valt's breakfast was inside the microwave. It was 1:20pm, and the bluenette still refused to eat any food.

The boys headed up back to Valt's room. Once they got inside, they looked over at the bundle under the blanket. "He's asleep again?" Daigo frowned with a sweatdrop going down his cheek. Rantaro gave a little exhale out of his nose with his eyebrows furrowed up out of concern. He grabbed his phone from the top of Valt's desk, "Let me see if Wakiya's got any progress with Shu," He said as he began to scroll through his phone.

.

.

Wakiya gave a little huff as he tapped his fingers on the couch's arm. Shu didn't finish his breakfast and refused the offer for lunch. He heard his phone vibrate next to him and looked over. He picked it up and it automatically showed a preview of his notifications as the upward motion activated its sensors. He saw it was a message from Rantaro so he swiped the screen and clicked on the notification to read it. He gave a little huff as he read it.

He texted Rantaro that unfortunately, he had no luck with Shu either. Wakiya wasn't going to bother telling Rantaro about Shu's rambling yesterday, as it made no sense to him what he was talking about. All he could pick up from what Shu was saying, was that something was bothering him so much he couldn't even focus. Which surprised Wakiya, as he thought the albino could always think clearly and stay sharp in any situation. He clicked off his phone and propped his elbow up on his leg, while resting his chin and on his palm. His fingers gently cupped his cheek that was a little puffed out in frustration.

He then heard a door open in the silence. He looked over, and now could hear footsteps coming. Wakiya looked in surprise as he saw the albino had passed the hall and was now near the living room. The albino looked over at Wakiya, there seemed to be a mix of emotions in the crimson eyes, that was glazed with confusion. "Valt..he wants to see me."

.

.

.

.

"Are you sure you're.." Daigo trailed off as he watched the boy who had a saddened, numb-like expression, slip on his shoes. Though..there was a sense of determination in his eyes. "I need to do this." Valt responded.

.

.

.

.

The wind was quiet today..maybe a whisper of it's fresh breeze every now and then, but even this was subtle. The boy heard his own gentle footsteps on the ground as he approached the very familiar stadium he always went to. The one him and Valt would always use. He stopped in front of the stadium for a brief moment, before turning to sit down on the edge of the platform. He waited. Stuck alone, with his messy thoughts once again.

He then heard footsteps though, and waited for them to get nearer, before gently looking over his shoulder. He could not hide his tired look this time. The bluenette had stopped a few feet away from Shu. He stood up and approached Valt, "Listen..Valt.." he started as he looked away. He sighed, and was about to continue speaking when Valt suddenly hugged him. The bluenette squeezed a bit tightly and looked up at Shu. Shu looked down at Valt. "I just want you to know..that i'm here for you..and I always will be! I know you always like to tackle things alone, but that won't change the fact that i'm always here. I'll always be here, in the back, or by your side: cheering for you." Valt said with his serious amber eyes, glimmering a little. Shu glanced away, a hurt in his chest again..he knew Valt was always there for him.

But that's not what hurt him. What hurt him: Is how easily could that change if he told Valt how he felt? He squinted his eyes a bit in pain. "I promise, no matter what it is. I will help you," Valt continued. Shu felt something build up in his chest. "If I don't know how exactly how, i'll figure a way out," Valt went on. That feeling rose to Shu's throat. "Because..I really- really, care about you. And I want you to be happy!" Valt said. "I.." Shu's mouth opened slightly, unintentionally. "I'll always be by your side!-" Valt exclaimed.

Crimson eyes suddenly met amber. "I love you! Ok!" Shu yelled. The bluenette froze, his eyes widened in shock. A brief silence filled the air..before Shu realized what he had just done. He threw his hand over his mouth and stared at Valt with the same shock. There was another brief silence..before Valt let go of Shu and gently stepped an inch or two of a movement back, still keeping his shocked eyes locked with Shu's. Suddenly, tears started to form on the rim of Valt's eyes.

His eyebrows then furrowed up and he suddenly flung himself into another hug with Shu, making Shu stumble back a bit. Valt looked up at Shu again, "I- I love you too!" He whined loudly, his voice shaky as he spoke, tears now rolling down his cheeks. "I love you! I love you!" He said between sobs. Shu stared at the bluenette in shock. The bluenette..that kept repeating the phrase..'I love you, I love you too,' Valt then suddenly went on his tip-toes, while also suddenly grabbing gently at the edges of Shu's vest. The bluenette pulled the- still in shock- albino down a bit..connecting their lips.

Shu's eyes widened even more..he was frozen still for maybe a second longer..looking at the gently, hiccuping bluenette who had his eyes shut and had his lips on his..before Shu felt his emotions suddenly wash in, spreading from his chest and outward to the rest of his body in a tingly sensation- like he couldn't believe what was happening. He shut his own eyes and moved his hands over to grab Valt by his upper-arms, pulling him closer. He felt his cheeks, that apparently had been warm already, start to burn harder. His chest was suffusing with a happy feeling that was nothing he had ever felt before. He tuned into the feelings Valt was giving him, and what he was returning:

He felt Valt's soft tongue gently glide across his own tongue, but Shu couldn't help, but explore Valt's whole mouth. Shu felt around lovingly, hearing Valt's gentle squeaks sometimes. After what felt like a long time, Shu parted as his lungs pleaded for the air he required. He opened his eyes gently. Loving crimson eyes met loving amber eyes. They both panted in air gently as they gazed at each other. Valt then smiled big and hugged Shu once again, "I love you!" Valt exclaimed, his excitement poured over.

Shu smiled, "I love you too, Valt," he expressed as he hugged back and kissed Valt's forehead. It felt like a huge weight had been lifted off Shu, and was replaced with excitement and happiness that he felt could never end. The gentle autumn breeze ruffled the boys' hair. Shu touched his nose with Valt's, 'I love you..my little blue blader♡'

(AAAAA THE STORY HAS FINALLY COME TO AN END 😭😭 Wow! I've been writing this for a long time! I never meant for it to even be this long-
( ̄▽ ̄;)ゞ it was supposed to be not even 10 chapters long! Haha, I really do suck at making stories short- But I cannot express how much you readers out there support has meant to me!! Like seriously yall ;;00;;💖💖💖💖💫💫💫💫Thank you all so much for your comments and likes!! It really-really made my days and means so much to me!! I'm glad that you all have liked it!! So once again, thank you, for reading My Little Blue Blader ☆*°•°•.o(≧▽≦)o.。°•°•*☆!!

I may upload some bonus chapters also, so keep an eye out for those!)