Bonus Chapter!☆: Before You Go to Bed!

"What a day.." Valt mumbled as he rubbed his eyes. "Right, we've been hitting training hard due to the upcoming offical battles.." the albino next to him said as he closed the door. The grocery bags on his lower arm ruffled a bit as he locked the door. "Perhaps tomorrow should be a break day," Shu continued. "Aw..! Oh no, I hate those.." Valt whined. Shu gave a sympathetic smile as a sweatdrop went down his cheek. The albino then went to the kitchen and placed the bags on the counter. "Thanks for coming with me to get groceries," Shu said as he began to take out the items inside the bags.

"Hehe! I always love going places with you..plus.." Valt snuck up to the counter from the other side. Shu saw Valt's mischievous little grin and a sweatdrop went down his cheek, "Eh?" Shu said as he stopped his movements and tilted his head a bit. "Since I'm already at your place..and you even said tomorrow is a break day..!" Valt started with excitement forming in his eyes. The bluenette then bounced up, "I'm staying for a sleepover! Yay!" He cheered. "Ah-" Shu tilted his head a bit more, then closed his eyes gently and smiled with a sigh. "I guess so, I doubt even if I object to this that you'll just leave," he said as he continued taking out the items.

Valt gave a cheeky giggle in agreement, before going on over to assist Shu on putting away the groceries.

"Shuu, where does this go?"

"Shuuuu, did I put this in the right place?"

"Shu! This is the right place, right?"

"Shuuuuuu! I forgot what you said..here right?"

While groceries normally took about ten minutes to be put away, Valt managed to stretch it out to twenty. Shu felt a bit tired from simply that activity and knew he did not want Valt to help out with cooking dinner. "Go sit on the couch or go to the room until dinner is ready," he pointed out of the kitchen as he commanded. "Aww! I can't help?" Valt whined. Shu gave a slightly peeved expression as he let his face answer Valt’s question, as well as Valt's own common sense. Valt let out a whine, before smiling suddenly, he hopped up and sat on the counter near the sink.

"Valt..that's unsanitary," Shu said. Valt then hopped off, "Ah! I'll go change into my Pjs then!" The bluenette said while already running off. 'That..that doesn't change much..' Shu thought to himself as he watched Valt run off, a sweatdrop going down the albino's cheek. He sighed and then turned to open the fridge.
.

.

.

.

"Waah~! So good~!" Valt sighed as he was helping Shu was the dishes after their meal. "I can never get over how you cook so good!" Valt chuckled. Shu smiled gently and continued to wash his dish. "So! Do you want to wa-" Valt started, but suddenly yawned. "Or..er.." suddenly his hyperness seemed to die down. "Mrr..maybe..nevermind..we could.." Valt gave another yawn. 'That was fast..he looks like he's about to fall asleep here on the spot..' Shu thought in a bit of surprise with a sweatdrop down his cheek. He turned off the sink, surprising Valt a little.

"Come on, we will finish these tomorrow," Shu said as he reached to grab the mini towel to dry his hands, before handing it to Valt. Valt then gave a small nod and dried his hands. Shu then led the way to his room and heard the footsteps of his sleepy boyfriend behind him. Once they got to the room, Valt didn't stop moving until he got to the bed, in which he then sat on it and stretched. Shu smiled gently, before heading inside his restroom to get changed for bed.
.
.
"Mm..that's right..I can't sleep yet..I gotta.. the rings.." Valt mumbled to himself as he drowsily walked over to his daily pants which he had tossed on the floor and reached into the pockets. He then pulled out two silver rings- one with a red heart gem and the other with a blue heart gem. Valt then quickly hid them behind his back as he heard the restroom door open. As Shu exited, he gave a small yawn and then he went to sit on the bed. Valt smiled a bit, with his tired eyes, as he approached Shu. The two had been together for about two weeks now..and Valt has been the happiest. The bluenette then held out the rings, "The..Red one is yours..! They're promise rings," he said, his tired tone hinted with happiness.

"Ah.." Shu smiled as he grabbed the red one and looked at it. He then looked to Valt, "Thank you," he said with a small nod. Valt seemed excited now, though still mostly tired. The bluenette placed his ring on Shu's little drawer next to the bed, before crawling onto Shu. Shu gave a little noise of protest and surprise, as Valt did this so randomly, before feeling his back fall onto the pillow under him as Valt had managed to push him down. "Ah-! V-valt..!" Shu said..but there was only a small mumble for a response. A sweatdrop went down Shu's cheek, "O-oi now..don't fall asleep on me..!" Shu protested, but there was no response from Valt anymore. Shu let out a small groan, before reaching over to place his own ring next to Valt's. He smiled to himself fondly, before looking at the boy, now assumed to be asleep, on him.

"Thank you, Valt, I love you, sleep well," Shu said, before kissing Valt on the head. "I..love you too.." Valt mumbled. Shu gave a small laugh at this, 'Even when you're asleep..' Shu thought to himself fondly, as he felt a warmness suffuse his chest at the wholesome scene. He then closed his eyes and allowed for sleep to take over his mind.