Chapter 1

Today was going to be the best day ever. FaithKit and FernKit were becoming apprentices! "Let me go!"FaithKit complained as her mother licked her fur. After a few seconds of licking her fur her mother finally stopped. She and FernKit raced out of camp. The stone walls of FogClan were shimmering. Roots surrounded the clan. Only FogClan cats could climb roots and nines. She stopped running just as she was about to run into GreyLeaf the Medicine cat. She heard a few cats murmuring about how GreyStar might take on a apprentice. GreyStar emerged from her den yawning. GreyStar was a white she-cat with grey spots. Just in time!"Let all cats old enough to walk out of camp gather here under the Smooth Rock for a clan meeting!"GreyStar yowl echoed across the clearing. She could see CloudFoot, FallowWing,SnowFeet and FallowPaw with some other cats padding out of their dens. FogClan was such a big clan they had two warrior dens and we always had Two medicine cats with apprentices. There were also two nursery's. "Two kits have come of age to become apprentices."She mewed as she sat down on the Smooth Rock. "FernKit until you have earned your warrior name you will be known as FernPaw. Your mentor will be FlameFeet."She continued and licked her paw. "FaithKit from now on until you have earned your warrior name you will be known as FaithPaw. Your mentor will be me."She said at last. With a single tail flick everyone went back to their duty's. Just then a large grey warrior with white spots on his tail ran into camp. She had seen him a few times in the nursery visiting LeafHeart and her kits his name was GreyTail. Why would he come into camp making such a racket, she thought. "Where's Greystar?"GreyTail Yowled as he ran over to the Smooth Rock. "What's wrong?"GreyStar said with a worried look on her face. "Me and a few cats were on a patrol and spotted some rouges! They attacked our patrol at Gloomy Rocks and are headed to camp!" The grey warrior quickly said as he rushed over to her. " Show WaterStone, DawnHeart, MouseClaw, CloudFoot, VenomFang, CloudTooth, SillySand, and LilyPad where they are."GreyStar ordered as she leaped down from the Smooth Rock. "Can we go?"FernPaw asked GreyStar. "You just became apprentices your not experienced enough ."She mewed firmly knowing that FaithPaw and FernPaw were going to protest. She looked around the hollow feeling something watching her. Then a big black tom with brown paws leaped down into the hollow and jumped on her! She tried to get out from under his grip but he was to heavy, and until she knew it everything went black...

Just to let you all know chapter will get longer but if they get longer it will take a little while for me to finish each chapter
Her is what Faith, Fern and a few other cats look like.

FaithPaw: FaithPaw is a black she-cat with grey paws, silver eyes and a raccoon like tail
FernPaw: FernPaw is a ginger She-cat with yellow eyes and some white spots
GreyTail: GreyTail is a big grey tom with yellow eyes and white flicks on his tail

But until next time! Buh-Bye!!!!