Chapter 3

The moon was full tonight so that means there would be a gathering. ThornPaws mentor, DragonFly was in the Medicine Den so he couldn't train. He asked MintStar if he could have a new mentor for a day or two but she said she would make it up to him by taking him to the gathering. "Come on let's go before we miss it,"MintStar mewed as she padded out of camp with eight cats padding beside her. "Finally!"

They were on their way to the gathering. He crossed the fallen tree and walked out of the bushes behind MintStar. She leaped onto one of the tree branches and sat with the other leaders, CrowStar of RainClan, HawkStar of StoneClan and GreyStar of FogClan.
"Shall we begin?"HawkStar mewed.
"Sure."CrowStar replied to the StoneClan leader.
"RustClan will start."MintStar meowed.
"RustClan has been well, prey is running good even though it's LeafBare , we also have two new warriors, SmoothFur and LightBeam"-She stopped to let some cats cheer.
"We also have a new apprentice, ThornPaw."She said as she flicked her tail towards ThornPaw.
Cats started to chant his name. He felt a rush of pride. One day he would be ThornStar Leader Of RustClan!
MintStar dipped her towards CrowStar of RainClan who was eager to share.
"We have scented a badger near our territory so keep a look out for it. The River has frozen over so the medicine cats can cross it now when they need herbs, But other then that we have a new warrior named RushTooth."He finished.
"FogClan also have two new apprentices, FaithPaw and FernPaw."GreyStar called and flicked her tail towards them. He looked over to see them. The first one, a ginger she-cat with green eyes and a few white speckles. The second a black she-cat with grey paws and silver eyes.  He chanted their new names knowing that they felt what he had just felt.
"Although prey has been scarce, a FogClan warrior caught the biggest prey from the season,"GreyStar finished and dipped her head towards a brown tabby tom with blue eyes and a white chest.
She let HawkStar speak with a small glare as she dipped her head to him.
"Rouges were scented at one of our borders. They told us that we must leave the lake and find a different home, and if not that they would kill us all,"Cats gasped as HawkStar spoke.
"So every cat should be on guard,"HawkStar told all the cats and whispers started to spread across the clearing.
"We've dealt with cats like this, we'll just kick them off out territory like we always do. But if they do attack, we can all just fight them off like how FireStar did many moons ago back when there was ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan and WindClan."CrowStar mewed carelessly.
"I think these cats are...Different then the other rouges,"HawkStar meowed as he looked over towards CrowStar.
"What do you mean different?"He asked straining his ears as though he seemed more interested.
"There were 12 cats who told us that, which means there's probably a lot of cats,"HawkStar mewed.
"That doesn't prove anything,"He meowed sharply.
"I agree with HawkStar,"MintStar spoke up.
"Or well that we should at least be on guard."He mewed quickly after.
"I too agree with HawkStar,"GreyStar said.
Lots of cats agreed but some were a little weary.
"I think we should all sleep before we make the decision,"GreyStar said noticing the weary cats.
"Good idea,"MintStar mewed with a nod.
The clans started to cross the tree and ThornPaw followed.
GooseBird padded over to him.
"Guess what,"He mewed to him.
"What?"He asked as he walked with him to the fallen tree.
"DragonFlys out of the medicine den,"GooseBird told him.
Finally he could get back to training!

I know this is kind of boring but in a few chapters it's gonna get exiting!!!
Some cats look like:
DragonFly: DragonFly has black fur and a bit of grey on his face, he also has blue eyes.
CrowStar: Black fur with white ears and blue eyes.
HawkStar: Brown fur with dark amber eyes and a white chest.
MintStar: White fur with yellow spots and amber eyes
ThornPaw: Dark brown fur with black stripes and white paws, and green eyes
But until next time...
Buh-bye!!