12 ♡︎The Birth of Destruction

An inspo vid for a part in this chapter. there is also one on tiktok that I could not find. Its where Sun is writing the Banned Signs but its Regena George writing in the Burn book lines. It's hilarious.

Art Credit:

POV:2nd

~A/N~

Sooo I'm doing this first cause you're gonna want to be here for everything. I don't want to ruin the ambiance, So here. Im so sorry for being gone for so long. Don't worry I'm not grounded. At least not yet haha. This is a long one with a total of 4069 words without all this shit here. Thats a lot haha. But i wanted to write something long to intrigue you. With a chapter this length i know details will get boring and make you want to stop reading so I tried to keep some things simple and tried to keep the story flowing. If it seems rushed then, I'm sorry. There are quite a few errors as well. But! I worked really hard on this and I hope you all enjoy my thank you gift for all of y'all's kindness and generosity. This story has gotten a lot more attention than I ever thought it would. Im so happy for all of you being here!!!! Also, this took me two days- Anyway! I'm gonna shut up now! Without further ado! I present to you!

The Birth of Destruction.

Your dreams were kind to you as you flew through the sky. The beauty of the clouds, the soft green trees, and the sun. It was a bright yellow and orange with a black face?

What was this? What was this thing in front of you? It terrified you. The bright yellow eyes and teeth in contrast to the dark black face. The face glitched in and out of existence. As if it was something that wasn't supposed to exist. The image terrified you. So much so you began to shiver. Soft arms wrapped around you and comfortingly rubbed your back. You calmed down and the dream began to fade away. With its fading you began to slowly wake.

"Hello little star. Is everything okay?"

You looked up at Moon's worried face. You were reminded of the events of the day before and tears pricked your eyes. "Oh, my star, You're safe now. What has you so troubled?" He asked gently while wiping away your tears. "I thought I lost you" You sobbed and placed your head into his chest. "Don't you worry little star; we're not leaving anytime soon-"

He was cut off by a soft red glow. You looked up at him to see him stiff. He wasn't moving. You were unsure of what was going on and began to shake him. "Moon? Moon!? Moon, please say something!" "Not again! Not again!" you thought in panic. You looked at his eyes. They were staring into your soul.